Striker's POV - Iron

This chapter is dedicated to @KirstyWantsToBattle who requested a chapter in Striker's POV.

Enjoy!

Whekim

Electro was cold. I could see that just by looking at him. But, he was braving it to impress Amy. I like Amy. She is nice and she owns up for her mistakes. And Electra's incredible.

Striker! Get here now!

Electro's voice came clearly through the mindlink.

Where are you?

Oh very funny. Liam wants to meet by the fountains and we agreed to meet outside the toilets.

Startled, I looked through the window to see that Electro was gone. I hurried to the toilets where he was waiting, tapping his foot impatiently.

Ah there you are. Come on! He mounted me and kicked his heels in. Obediently I walked forwards and, tutting and sighing. He led me to the forgotten broom closet hidden behind a tapestry and pulled out the saddle and reins. I didn't like them. They were lined with iron which meant I could only do what Electro commanded. I couldn't even walk unless he said so. And then he brought out the worst piece of equipment. I hated it. A whip with iron ends which caused the scratches from "when I fought with another dragon"

Walk on.

I followed Electro's instructions, not that I had a choice. If he told me to crawl into a hole and die, I would have to do it.

"Run! Come on you lazy old mule, come on!"

I ran until I reached the fountain where Electro ordered me to stop. There he slid off and without looking at me said:

"Go and stand by Phantom. You may talk if you like,".

I walked over and stood by Phantom, inclining my head in greeting. He nodded back and we listened to our riders, no, Master's conversation.

[Liam will be in italics, Electro in Bold]

How are you settling in?

Good. I can see Electro shifting uncomfortably under Liam's scrutinising gaze.

And how is your relationship with My Sister going? Is it going well?

Yes. Yes it is.

Have you tried to adjust her thinking to our aims?

Not yet - sorry. She is very attached to her Anchemi - at the moment she is the only one who trusts me. It doesn't help that Adam is like her personal bodyguard.

He can be eliminated. That's not a problem. Electro looked panicked.

No, don't do that. That will only secure the bonds with her Anchemi. Maybe you could introduce yourself to her.

No. This made Electro more flustered.

Are you sure? Just a quick appearance would probably do wonders.

Wonders? The only wonder it will do is terrify my little sis out of her mind! I wasn't able to save our Father from The Demoness. I want to save Amy from her.

Why don't you rescue her now?

Because this school can teach Amy her powers. I however cannot, although the book I rescued from the dragon king and planted in the library will help her discover who she is. Tell her to go to page 13 - The Origins

OK.

Go now before they notice your departure

Striker, come!

As we left, I looked at Phantom. His head was drooped and he looked heartbroken - but then again, he always does. Suddenly he looks up.

"You should fight while you have the chance,".

"Fight? Electro is my master,".

"Not your rider"

"I will not fight him,". I accidentally muttered this and Electro looked at me before nodding.

"You may do as you wish to this dragon. Liam has given him permission to protect himself from other dragons and this would be a good learning curve for him,".

I nodded before lunging at Phantom.

***

We went to the store cupboard and thankfully ditched the chains before walking back to the common room to join the team . I had some scratches but thankfully they could not be seen as I stood my my master victorious.

When we returned Electro spoke up. "Hey Amy, you know that book,".

Amy looked up "Yes"

"Does your book have anything about the origins of dragons - I missed that lesson"

She got out the book and skimmed the index. "Yes, its page 13,". She skimmed it. "That's weird. This is a different version to the story we learnt. She read it out:

"When the world plunged into darkness, the volcano erupted. She rose cackling, screaming with joy, eyes ablaze with fury and hate as the world was scorched to dust. The Demoness was born. But from the dust rose the humans and the volcano became an empty shell as she sank down into the depths of the Earth to escape their happiness, their relief of being alive. As she sank down, she took the lava with her and the volcano created new life. And so the dragons emerged. They were all white and they all breathed white fire. The dragons split up and flew, in pairs, to different parts of the world, where they adapted to their locations.

Dragons who flew to volcanoes became Fire Dragons.

Dragons who flew to the jungles became Earth Dragons.

Dragons who had flown to the top of the world became Ice Dragons

Dragons who flew on the air currents became Wind Dragons

Dragons who flew to the caves and darker places became Shadow Dragons and

Dragons who flew to the highest mountain ever, Mount Alactron, of which Alactria is named, became Lightning Dragons.

But there were two eggs left in the volcano. When the Academy of Alactria was built, they teleported to this academy to await their one, unique rider. They were destined to meet their rider who will be King and Queen of the dragons,".

I believe everyone went to bed that night with a lot on their minds

An interesting chapter! Are there any other Points of View you would like to see?

The Academy of Alactria is up to 808 reads! I am still going to try to reach 1000 before Christmas!

Please vote and comment!

Whekim