Lesson Fourteen

Lesson Fourteen - The Key To Success Is To Start Before You're Ready.

After my encounter with Riker the rest of the day could be summed up in one word.

Boring.

People were staring at me as I walked by and I was positive that the rest of the school had heard about what I did at this point.

What I wasn't expecting was to see Ashley Blain in front of me when school was over. She was leaning against my brothers car and I knew nothing good was going to come from this situation.

For her anyway.

Ashley was Riker's ex girlfriend. They had been off and on again from the start of high school with it only stopping last year. Some say that Ashley was the one to officially call it off but I found that very hard to believe. No girl in their right mind would freely let Riker Kennedy go.

No I think it was Riker who ended it with her and that didn't sit well with her so she did the only think she could do.

Spread rumours.

Not that Riker seemed to give a flying shit because let's admit the man doesn't have time for a childish tantrum. The girl could probably spread what ever rumour she wanted and it wouldn't get a reaction from him.

Well not the reaction she wants anyway.

From what I've also heard Riker's dad loved her for what ever reason. It was probably because she would legit stay out of the way of their family and let Riker do what ever he wanted.

To me she was just a spoilt brat but then again so was I, so who was I to judge.

"Get your skinny ass off my car." I all but snapped as I unlocked it to prove a point.

There was already one of my cars ruined because of this place I didn't need someone else denting another.

Even though it was my brothers, the bitch in front of me didn't need to know that. Plus I stole the car keys from him ages ago, in fact he almost made it to easy.

He was probably running around the school looking for them as we speak and I would be long gone before his mind clicked.

"I heard about you and Riker."

Rolling my electric blue eyes I couldn't help but think of how stupid this conversation was going to be and I haven't even heard it yet.

Of course she was here about that of all things.

Why was there always a crazy ass bitch when it came to a fit guy? You wouldn't see me doing something like this with Zane. I would just wish them luck and hope they tasted me every time they kissed.

Horrible I know but I wasn't in the mood right now if no one had guessed.

"I said get your fucking ass off my car." A few heads turned at my outburst but I didn't care. I also didn't care why she was here but she really needed to move before I made her.

No one touched my cars.

Ashley must have noticed that I was serious because she moved this time like her ass was on fire.

That's all I was at the moment, serious.

My life needed to go back to normal or I was going to lose the plot with them all.

This wasn't who I am.

"You know my dad and yours are planning a deal." This time she caught my attention as she flipped her strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder.