Chapter 16

Same day

Will and Tracy bursted through the hospital doors followed by Tasha, Dre, Jay, Chris, Tyler, and Taylor.

"Family of Kimani Michealson" Will called out to the lady at the front desk.

"Room 328" the lady said after a couple of seconds of looking through her computer.

They all rushed down the hall way and when they made it to the room they saw a nurse talking to Kimani while Braelynn sat in the corner with tears streaming down her eyes as Saniyah tried to comfort her.

"Are you two the parents?" The nurse asked Will and Tracy.

"Yes, is she going to be okay?" Tracy asked worriedly.

"Yes but we're going to have to keep her overnight to run a few more test. Kimani currently has a concussion, a fractured rib, a black eye, and a busted lip amongst other bruises as you can see. Would you like to file a police report?"

"Can we have a moment in private" Will asked the nurse.

"What happened baby?" He asked Kimani when the nurse walked out.

"They jumped me daddy,and Jazzy was there the whole time. She didn't do nothing but watch."

"Handle that." Will spoke while examining his daughter's face and both Jay and Braelynn stood at attention.

"We got it." Braelynn told her brother.

"You sure?" Javion asked.

"Yeah" Braelynn said as Tasha and Saniyah walked up behind her.

"Well get on that." Jay told them.

"What they names was again?" Braelynn asked Kimani.

"Lailah, Serenity, and the other girl name was Unique I think."

Braelynn only knew of one of the girls.

"Taylor can you point em out?"

"Yeah, I can do you one better." Taylor said before they all walked out the room.

Dre, Jay, Chris, and Tyler all shared a look before Kimani explained why the girls jumped her and the situation with Tamera.

"Yo, there they go." Taylor said pointing at the group of girls walking down the side walk.

Braelynn pulled over and all of them hopped out of the car.

"How bout you pick on somebody your own fucking size?" Braelynn said walking up to Unique before sending a powerful punch to her face causing the girl to stumble back.

Her friends, Lailah and Serenity, started to walk up to Braelynn.

Tasha punched Lailah in her stomach then in her mouth. Lailah grabbed Tasha by her hair and tried to put Tasha on the ground but Tasha punched her in her face repeatedly until she let her hair go.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" Tasha said as she continued to beat the girl. Tasha punched Lailah in her throat causing the girl to start choking but Tasha did nothing but punch her again.

Saniyah popped serenity upside her head. Serenity swung at Saniyah but missed. Saniyah grabbed the girl by her shirt and slung her on the concrete and slammed her head against it causing Serenity's mouth to start bleeding.

"Hit me bitch, hit me like you hit Kimani." Saniyah taunted as she allowed the girl to climb back to her feet. As soon as the girl got up Saniyah sent a blow to her stomach causing her to hunch over Saniyah kicked her square in her mouth. The girl spat a couple of teeth on the ground before Saniyah punched her in her face again.