Christmas Break | E.D (part 2)

..."i hope you're ready because i don't play nice" he said seductively walking over to you.

He pulled out a rope from behind his back and tied your hands up to the headboard. you bit your lip knowing Ethan would be more fun. He didnt waste anytime to strip all your clothes off and shove his long thick cock inside you.

"YES YES YES" you yelled out. He covered your mouth and said "shut up" him saying that really turned you on. He stuck two fingers in your mouth and made you lick them, he took them out a bit after and moved them down to your clit rubbing it in fast wide circles. You started breathing heavily and much faster. Ethan started to get sloppy and eventually pulled out.

"ride this dick baby" he said untying you from the headboard and laying down on the bed. You got on top and slowly slid on his dick throwing your head back because of the size. He took control and pumped himself in and out of you at a fast pace making you unable to control your moans at this point.

He covered your mouth with a shirt gray had lying around and continued to pound into you. You screamed through the shirt. "god y/n you look so fucking hot rn" he groaned. He hit your g-spot and made you yelp in pleasure.

He flipped you over and pulled out moving down to your sensitive core putting in 2 fingers and licking you vigorously not giving you any mercy. You grabbed his long locks and pushed him closer inside you, moaning out his name each time.

"E i'm gonna cum" you screamed. He took out the shirt and pulled you close to him still slowly fucking you. "cum baby, let gray hear how good i make you feel". They both knew how to send you over the edge within seconds.

You both came at the same time and took showers. you went downstairs to see gray on his phone with the tv on. you sat down next to him and put your legs on e.

"I like that.. maybe we can do it more often" Ethan said making both of them laugh. You liked it too but didn't really do anything but laugh.

"sooo... who is it" gray said questionably. They both looked so nervous which made you chuckle.

"i'm gonna stay in Ethans room" you saw Ethan smirk out the corner of his eye and make faces at Grayson.

You didn't wanna ruin Ethan's excitement by telling him you were gonna have a little fun with gray on this break too..

--

this was so bad ugh im sorry i thought it would be good. i really tried so dont drag me. Im doing requests now!! so comment your name and a scenario if you want one Im also making another imagine book so stay tuned kitty girls ;)
-Nessa 🍒