Chapter 20 - Hey missy

Isabella Clark

I got back home a couple days ago, still had no contact from Alex I didn't know where he was but I didn't really care maybe he was in a business trip or something. I was ready on my changing room in one of the studios in California for the Ellen Degeneres show, i always love being here she is a super hilarious person.

My make up was ready the outfit was ready too, my hair was in a natural hair style cause i loved it that way besides it was only a normal talkshow that didn't need that much fashion style budget unlike the formal event one.

I was all alone inside of my changing room, busy staring at myself that had a full thoughts inside of my god damn mind. So it actually caught my attention when the phone suddenly buzzed, my eyes landed onto it then it was funny that Alex finally texted me again.

Alex Adams :
Hey missy it's been a long time since the last time i kissed you

Bella clark :
Gross

Alex Adams :
Kidding

Bella Clark :
What do you want?

Alex Adams :
Well i just need you to be here in my office today

Bella Clark :
You want me to accompany you?

Bella Clark :
In the office?

Alex Adams :
Yes

Bella Clark :
I thought your employee have known about us we don't need any more stunt

Alex Adams :
I know but i have a plan

Bella Clark :
Okay I'll be there after the interview is done.

Alex Adams :
Thank you bell

Alex Adams :
By the way where are you?

Bella Clark :
California, in some of the studios

Bella Clark :
The Ellen show actually

Alex Adams :
Ooh ok good luck

Bella clark :
Thanks boy

"Bella the show is started in five minutes you have to standby at backstage" Kelsie said then i got up from my seat.

We walked out of my changing room through everyone in the hallways which were so busy on their stuff, they were a cool and a super people that made this show amazing which was very cool.

I was walking with Kelsie and the stuff that guide me into backstage, i was so ready to get into the studio where i could hear someone was counting down the time until the show finally got started. I could hear the audience were clapping on their hands when Ellen greeted them all.

"Today's guest is a very talented girl that known as the model of the year, please welcome Isabella Clark" She welcomed me then i walked out of the backstage where the audience were clapping for me.

I greeted her with a warm hug before she let me to have a seat right next to her, there were so many people filling the audiences seat and i could see Kelsie was sitting at the front row.

"Hey how are you Bella?" She asked me.

"Hi i'm good how are you?!" I asked her with a bright smile.

"I'm good" she said.

"Thanks for having me back" i said.

"Oh yeah I'm happy to meet you too" she said then i smiled.

"So everyone is so happy to know that you're going to walk again in Victoria Secret Fashion Show this year"

"Yeah thank you so much for everyone that has been supporting me, I'm so happy about it" i said.