21: "Games"?

Alex's P.O.V

I walk up to Sean after Violet started to run.

"What was that?" I ask through gritted teeth. He looked at me with a board expression.

"Nothing of your concern." He stated.

"Nothing of my concern?! This is my land!" I shouted, my pack behind me bowed slightly. He sighed.

"I had to get her piss her off to get an good measurement of her power, I have stated this before." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Then why wasn't she contained in hell as you did it?" Simon butts in. Sean clenched his law at this.

"For reasons that she nor anyone including me in hell will talk about." Sean slightly flinched as he spoke.

'What happened?' Leo asked.

'How am I supposed to know?' I responded.

Violet passes us for her first lap and Sean presses the 'lap' button on his stop watch, shakes his head and watches her run.

".34 seconds late. Pathetic." He mumbles under his breath.

".34? That's not even a second. What's wrong with that?!" Rachel asks with a raised voice making me jump.

"When the hell did you get there?" I asked slightly frightened. She just gives me a look saying 'shut the fuck up or I will kill you.'

"She needs tp be directly on time or better, of she is that slow then she will die, easily." He states.

"What the hell is she running from in her human form that can run the borders of my land in less then..." I look over at his stopwatch.

"23 Minutes?" I ask. Then pause.

"Wait how can Violet do that?" I continue. He sighs.

"Because she's a demon she can do it, she has a demon's speed. Also every year she has to go to hell and compete in a 'game' you could say." He explains with air quotations when he said 'game'.

"What's the game?" Simon asked, what is it with this pack sneaking up on me?! I jump slightly but relax after I know that there is no danger.

"The games that she has to play is a series of fights and tasks that are broadcasted all over hell. All of them are done in a arena that would take up five of your territories. If she is not fast enough or strong enough then she will die. Only three demons will come out of the arena alive." He explains.

"How many start out in the arena?" Rachel asks.

"400." Sean states. My eyes widen.

"How did non of you know this? She has left for a mouth each year and you never bothered tp get her to tell you were she goes?" Sean asked Simon. I look at him in agreement.

"She's quite secretive... She doesn't let us know a lot of stuff." Simon says and looks down.

"Then why don't you use your alpha tone with her, she has to listen then and tell you." I say, Rachel and him look at eachother.

"That's her story to tell on why I don't use it on her anymore." He says and Sean scruffs.

~3 hours later~

I was talking to Mace and Alpha Simon in their main room when Violet comes into the room panting.

"If Sean come in, I'm not here." She says and goes up to her room closing and locking the door. I look at Simon in a questioning manner but he just shrugs.