Chapter 38

Liana

"Hi" I said waving at Oliver who for a moment seemed to show a relaxed feature, but once again turned cold when he looked at Grayson. They made eye contacts and seem to be speaking to each other telepathically. If that actually existed.

"Didn't you have a nice time today, Liana." Grayson said suddenly and put his arms on my shoulder and I give him a 'what the heck' look.

"I did enjoy today's trip. It was unexpected but it was actually great." I said honestly. "Maybe next time you can give a notice and we can have a much more enjoyable time."

"What are you doing over here?" I asked Oliver who till now didn't say anything, but is still glaring at Grayson. "Are you here for a trip too?" I asked.

"Well, I was given an order to pass a message that Mr. Grayson Lee over here will be grounded for some time and his credit card will be suspended." Oliver finally said in a mono tone voice.

Mia, all of a sudden almost squealed? "You are Grayson's brother right? I saw your pictures with him when I went to his house. Of course to teach him and nothing else." She corrected herself quickly as she blushed in front of Oliver. That was the first time I saw Mia blushed for a guy. It was weird.

Oliver pursed his lips and look at me and then at Grayson then finally at Mia.

"You might have got it wrong. Oliver cannot be his brother." I said looking at Oliver for confirmation. Although there is a lot of similarities with their features but it is not possible right? He never mentioned about this and plus he said he work for the company and Grayson is his boss?

Oliver didn't answer. I looked at him with a question look and at Grayson. None of them seem to want to talk about it and then it hit me.

"Oh..." I whispered, so Oliver was lying to me all this time and was pretending to be a normal employee and I felt betrayed after a long time that I couldn't look him in the eyes. He must have sensed that because he came forward and said,

"I can explain all of this." Oliver said, but I was not ready to hear any thing, not right now after I just found out about all this. He was lying to me from the very beginning. I felt like he was fooling with me all this time. 

"Let's go home." I said to Mia. "It is running late." And Mia for once never questioned or said anything. I was really glad.

"Wait, you are not leaving anywhere alone." Oliver said quickly stepping in front of me.

"I am not leaving alone. My sister Mia is with me." I said pointing out the fact that he have missed.

"Grayson will take Mia home." Oliver said giving Grayson a look and Grayson pulled Mia's arm. Mia looked at Grayson a little lost but never questioned anything and left me with Oliver and his men.

"Thanks Mia" I said sarcastically to myself. I pushed passed Oliver and walked towards exit to find a cab. Anything, but away from this beautiful and handsome creature who lied to me and made me seem like a fool.

"Where are you going?" Oliver said as he quickly grabbed my arms and turned me around. I huffed and pulled my arms back and said

"Home" Boss or not he lied to me.

"I will take you home." Oliver said looking at me with a strange look that I can't point out.

"I can't even talk to you right now."I said.

"Why?" He asked giving me a sad look.

I laughed, annoyed. "Why? You should be knowing. Mr. Lee or should I say Mr. Oliver Lee." I said angrily.

This is my first time talking to someone so rudely and I felt strange, I felt betrayed. He didn't trust me enough to tell me about him and I was foolish enough to buy his lies.

Oliver looked at me with sad eyes. "I can explain everything to you, just allow me to."

"Not today. Not now." I said to him. I was beyond mad and disappointed. I am not sure with who.

"Then let Caleb drop you off." He said.

Oh my gosh.I wanted to scream, but instead I glared at him.

"Okay.. how about someone else apart from Caleb and I ? " He quickly said sensing my mood.

"I will go home on my own." I said finally.

"No. You are not. Either you go home with someone I trust or we will stay here until you decide to." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "As if" I said loudly because I thought it was a joke and then I realized who I was speaking to. He sure can do anything, but I won't back down either.

Oliver then said loudly to his men in black suit and I realized there are like 6 of them standing near us.

"Well, seems like we will be sleeping over tonight. Book a place, now." He said looking straight at me.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you are enjoying this book.Happy readings!