(S3) chapter 15

At the gremory mansion everyone in the living room and sirzechs in hologram form waiting for issei to wake up.

Rias: It's been three days, what is wrong with him. Said with a worried look.

Azazel: Well his power is back at full strength and he's completely healthy, but. Said with a neutral look.

Asia: Well what is it?. Said with a worried look.

Azazel: It seems the injury is within himself. Said with a neutral look.

Sirzechs: Within himself?. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: I think what he means is his emotions and release that power, like what happened to me. Said with a sad look.

Everyone looks at him with a worried look.

Kuroka: Don't blame yourself, it was the dark power that took over. Said with a worried look.

Then asia looks down with a sad look.

Asia: It's my fault. Said with a sad look.

Xenovia: Don't blame yourself either asia it was diodora and the khaos brigade who did it. Said with a neutral look.

Then azazel thought of something.

Azazel: Say asia did you manage to do it in training?. Said with a questionable look.

That got everyone's attention.

In issei's room.

Azazel explained about asia's sacred gear.

Y/N: So what you mean is asia must heal him mentally to repair the damage in him?. Said with a questionable look.

Azazel: I think so but it is kind of risky. Said with a serious look.

Asia: I will do it. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone's attention.

Y/N: Are you sure about this asia?. Said with a worried look.

She nodded.

Asia: Issei been there for me so I want to return the favor. Said with a serious look.

Rias is thinking about this.

Rias: Alright do it, just be careful. Said with a worried look.

Everyone left the room and waited in the living room.

Moments later.

Rias: It's been five minutes. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: Give it time rias, believe in her. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Then suddenly (y/n) felt it and smile.

Y/N: He's awake, asia did it. Said with a smile.

Then rias rush to his room and everyone else behind her.

When they got to the room they see asia kissing issei and then they see everyone else.

Y/N: I leave you for five minutes and this happened. Said with a smile.

They both blush.

He and everyone else laughed at their reaction and he glances at rias who is feeling sad.

Y/N 'thought': This isn't good. Said in his mind with a worried look.

Later.

At night in the gardens (y/n) looking up the sky.