Chapter Sixteen: Holiday Reunions

A/N: Oh my god, did anybody see how many reads I have? Like, OH MY GOD! I am so thankful for all of you and I hope to all have the best holidays ever, I'm going to mail the gods and you will all get a special something. Ok, um, whoo, ok, I need a minute to process, I hope you all enjoy this chapter(A usual favorite character may or may not be added in..shhhh!!) Merry Christmas loves!

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Third POV

"Harry." A grumble. "Harry, love, wake up." A bigger grumble and a turn of the body. A sigh and whispered words. A jet of water and a scream. 

"What the hell Draco?" Harry yelled from his spot on the now damp floor. Draco laughed and helped Harry stand up. 

"I was trying to wake you up," Harry just glared at Draco. Draco frowned and placed his forehead against Harry's, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry love." Draco lightly kissed Harry and went to pull back before he saw the twitch of the ravenettes lips. Draco repeated his action and watched as Harry looked away and his lips pursed together. Draco smiled widely and kissed Harry soundly on the lips, exaggerating his action to the max. Harry let out a suppressed giggle and struggled to separate himself from Draco. Draco tightened an arm around Harry's waist and raised the other to grasp the back of Harrys neck. Draco smirked at Harrys wary, though slightly red from with holding his laughter, features and leaned in to give Harry a proper kiss before letting him go and stepping back. Harry was full out smiling now, and apparently held no more animosity, no matter how temporary it would have been anyway, toward the blonde who had given him a rather rude awakening. 

"What was so important for a wake up like that?" Draco blinked in confusion then made a sound a understanding before walking towards the door

"The others are here with their apologies and gifts." Harry gasped and ran up right behind Draco, stepping on his tippy-toes to peer over the blondes shoulder.

"What did they get me?" Harry whispered. Draco turned his head to look at Harry.

"Why don't we open the door to find out?" He whispered rhetorically. Harry, not catching the tone Draco used, nodded his head. Draco rolled his eyes and opened the door. Pansy was there with a kind smile on her face. "Pansy." 

"If you would be so kind as to follow me." Pansy started to walk down the hallway only to stop.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Draco and Pansy both turned to see Harry rush back into the room and grab one of the fluffy, green blankets they had on the bed. He wrapped it loosely around his shoulders and turned back to meet Pansy and Draco's raised eyebrow. "What? I am wet and cold."

Pansy shook her head and continued to walk, not bothering to check if the other two were following her. Draco smiled and reached an arm out for Harry to scurry under and burrow into Draco's side, smiling happily. The pair walked out and followed Pansy to the common room. 

Most of the house was there, as well as Severus, and all had their heads bowed down in shame of yesterdays events. Harry and Draco stopped at the archway to the boys dorm and watched as two sixth years walked up to them With large, holed boxes in their arms.

"We are sorry for scaring you yesterday and making you uncomfortable." A girl with waist length black hair and blue eyes held out the box in her arms carefully. "Please accept our apology, we all pitched in." Harry tried to keep a blank face, but he couldn't help the smile that broke out onto his face as he moved from his spot by Draco's side to grab the box and sit on the floor with it. Everyone took a small step closer, Draco and Severus even closer since their relationship with Harry, and watched as the ravenette opened the box. A gasp and an excited squeal left Harry as he completely opened the box to see what was inside.