32- nova

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

A few days later

Oscar was throwing a party at his place and of course i was going.

I gotta make sure no bitch tries hoppin on his dick again. Yesterday some bitches came over to his house and were being a little too nice to him. But i didnt say anything. I wasnt going to let that affect me.

Once i finished doing my makeup, Nevaeh showed up.

"Hey girl." She smiled at me as she sat on the bed.

"What are you gonna wear?" She questioned as i smirked at her. We both knew damn well that whatever i came up with was going to catch attention.

"Something that says 'damn you're a bad bitch' and a little bit of 'you little slut." I said which made her laugh and look at me like a proud mother.

I changed into my outfit and strutted around in my room to show Nevaeh

"Damn Ariella. You aint playing around." Nevaeh laughed as i grabbed my phone.

"Oscar just texted me. Lets go." I smiled as we headed out of my house and walked across the street towards Oscar's place.

The party was crazy as fuck. Hynas dancing on santos or on eachother and people on the sides drinking beers while watching.

There were people in the back smoking and just having conversations. It was an overall vibe.

I hugged a few of the santos that i was close to. Then i made my way to the backyard because thats where they told me Oscar was.

"Damn mamas." He licked his lips as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

I laughed at his actions as he leaned in and kissed me.