Chapter : 22

Kyle was resting in his room thinking about Zune. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Kyle asked the person to come in and the palace guard entered and bowed him.

" Prince Kyle, you are expected by his Majesty in the throne room. He said, he has something important to discuss."

" Ok you may go. I will be there in a while." The guard went back.

Kyle got up from the couch and went towards throne room. There were King, Queen, Princess ( Ashley ), Palace superiors, Palace priests and many other VIP vampires.

Everyone sat on their seat and the meeting began.

" Prince Kyle and Princess Ashley, today you will know some deep secret about the vampires. You are an adult now and its time for you to know all about your hidden powers. Your father and I thought this was the right time."

Queen said from the throne who was sitting beside the King.

Kyle and Ashley looked at each other's face and again looked at their parent's face. " What's this about mom?" Kyle asked.

"Your dad will explain you everything." Queen looked at King's face and the King nodded his head.

" You both are aware of the commom powers of vampires like vamp run, compulsion, ability to turn others, ability to hide and show fangs, turn to a complete human etc but you are totally unaware about your special magic powers."

" Magic powers?" Kyle and Ashley looked at each other.

" Yes magic powers. All vampires have magic powers but very few knows about it and only special ones can use those powers. These powers remain suppressed inside our soul and its hard to bring it out for ordinary Vampires."

" We are royals for the reason that we have special ability to bring out these power with less effort. You both need to learn to use those powers."

" But what does these powers include?" Ashley asked curiously.

The King looked at the royal priest and nodded his head. The old looking priest appeared infront of Kyle and Ashley and said " I will explain those your highness."

" Those powers will be strong and hold ability to read the mind of selected people. Your power will connect your heart with person you love and you can read their minds."

" Not only this, you will be able to control things around you including time and weather and also change persons as well as yourselves to animals."

After the priest finish his word Kyle remembered how he once read what was in Zune's mind and smiled.

" Since you know the truth, you can go for magic training with superiors every day in secret training area."

Kyle and Ashley nodded their head and left the throne room.

" Kyle, how cool is that. We can do magic. I will probably turn you into a pig after I learn it." Ashley teased Kyle and laughed.

" Don't laugh too much. I will be also one to learn and I will turn you into a rat and send a cat after you." Kyle replied back with a smirk while Ashley crossed her arms.

" So rude of you." Ashley turned her face to other side.

" You too." Kyle walked away with a smile.

This was the sweet fight of brother-sister bond which existed even in the vampires.

Meanwhile, Zune stayed all day in her room thinking about the things said by Ashley. Zune started to feel guilty for rejecting and rejecting her own love. She took out her phone and called Kiara.

After sometime, Kiara came to Zune.
" What's wrong Zune? Is everything alright? Why you called me in a hurry?" Kiara asked in a rush.

" Breath some air first Kiara. I have something to ask." Zune calmed her down.

" What is it?" Kiara asked.

" You knew about Kyle's planning to propose me ,don't you? Zune asked slightly.

" I'm so sorry for hiding. Kyle told me not to tell you anything so that he could surprise you. Please don't get mad on me." Kiara catched both her ears.

" Its ok. I'm not mad at you. Actually I love him but due to some reason I kind of rejected him but now I feel guilty." Zune said with shyness.

" You love him?? Oh my god. You are a crazy girl to reject the person you love." Kiara started to laugh.

" Stop it Kiara. I said no, I was really confused at that time and couldn't think anything. I thought about some other things and also I was not capable of him." Zune looked at her face.

" Ok I understand. Now what?" Kiara asked her.

" I want to confess." Zune got shy.

Kiara thought for a while and smiled. " I've got an idea!!" Kiara explained about her idea to Zune.

( Now what's mischievous Kiara upto? 😂😂Let's find out in next chapter.)