【三十六】 dating yuta

• how she confessed

• how she confessed

dayoung huffed, falling back into the sofa with her legs hanging over the armrest.

"what's up with you?" haechan asked from the other end.

"i'm bored," dayoung answered, letting out a loud, audible sigh. "i wanna go outside."

"then go, duh," haechan retorted, scrolling through his phone.

"where's yuta oppa?"

"beats me."

dayoung rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa, "you're no help."

"love you too!" haechan called after her as she made her way to yuta's shared bedroom.

she found the japanese boy on his bed, listening to music through earphones and he laid on his back. she had no idea where the other members were - probably at the company or hanging out - but nonetheless, dayoung walked over to yuta and jumped on his bed to catch his attention. his eyes were closed when he felt a dip in the mattress.

taking out one of the earbuds, he opened his eyes and looked at dayoung as she wore a cheeky smile.

"what are you doing?" yuta asked.

he couldn't help but grin at the young girl.

"i'm bored," she told him. "let's go outside!"

unable to say no to one of his favorite dongsaengs, yuta nodded and stopped his music before taking his earphones out.

"go get ready and i'll meet you in the living room, okay?"

"はい!"
[trans: okay!]

yuta chuckled at dayoung and got off the bed, heading over to his closet to pick out an outfit. dayoung also hopped off and started to exit the room, but before she completely left, one of yuta's soccer balls caught her eye. it sat in the corner between the bed frame and the wall until she quickly grabbed it.

"oppa, can we take your soccer ball?" she asked and threw the ball up into the air and caught it.

"of course," yuta answered like it was a question that didn't need to be asked.