Michael's need

There was a need in Michael that could never be satisfied. The love that he felt for his soulmate, left him burning with desire, and thirsty for more. He loved every inch of her, and could not wait for their wedding night to claim what belonged to him. He kept her in his bed, pleasing her to a point where he had her begging him for more.

His tongue teased her entire body, until it exploded like an erupting volcano, and electrified her body, with shocks so powerful, that had her trembling in his arms for hours, until the servants knocked on the locked wooden doors, and announced that it was dinner time.

Michael let out a masculine groan, not wanting to leave the bed, but knew that their two families would be waiting for them to have dinner together, and he raised himself reluctantly off the bed, and pulled his Godess with him. She stood before him naked in all her glory, and Micaheals huge calloused hands cupped her bare breasts, and his thumbs rubbed her nipples gently until they perked upwards in anticipation, and he bent his head and took one in his mouth, enjoying the feel of her.

He would never get enough of her, every cell in his body was consumed with a powerful need for her. He knew that it will be torture waiting to make love to her until their wedding day, but she was worth the wait.

"Do you love me?" He asked her hoarsely, as his tongue circled around the nipple of her breast.

Kyra laced her fingers through his thick mane of black hair, and whispered, "yes, yes I do!"

"Then say it for Gods sake!" He said hoarsely, and raised his head, as he waited patiently for her to say it.

"I love you," she said, and she closed her eyes, as Michael dropped to his knees and worked his way down to candy land once again, and had her helplessly begging for mercy.

Michael knew that he would never get enough of her, his need for her was so great that it filled him with doubt and jealousy. He saw the way every warrior looked at her when she walked in the dining room this afternoon. She was a vision to behold, and he feared that he might not be enough for her.

Pain speared through his heart at the thought of her leaving him one day. He knew that he would not be able to live without her, and he knew that he would kill anyone who came near her, for he was consumed with jealousy, and that was a dangerous thing for him to feel.

The love he felt for her was very powerful, and every cell in his body responded to her touch like a wild animal. He has never felt this way before, and did not know how to tame the beast inside him. She was his queen, and he was her slave, and that was the last thought he had before he heard her pant breathlessly, when waves of pleasures claimed her body, and she quivered in his powerful arms.

Realizing that they were late for dinner, Michael dressed her quickly, and then he combed her long tresses that reached well below her waist. She looked beautiful, and his heart swelled with pride that she was all his. Wrapping his kilt around his tapered waist, he took her hand and raised it to his full lips and kissed it.

"Say it again Kyra," his hoarse voice was demanding, as he waited to hear her tell him again that she loved him.

Kyra knew that even if she told him again and again, how much she loved him, it would not be enough for him, but she said it again anyway, because she saw the need in his eyes, as he desperately waited for her to tell him.

"I love you." She said once again, and she heard him sigh, and worried that this need of his, might turn into something that could destroy them in the end. She would have to think of a way to show him how much she adored him, she thought, as he pulled her gently out the door and down the stairs to the dining area.

Thank you for all your votes and comments, they mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxo