40

The two of us sat on a nearby bench, happily munching down our snacks. When we finished, we decided to head back to the hotel. By then, it was already 11.

As we sauntered slowly back to the hotel (Taehyung wanted to spend more time together and I couldn't and wouldn't say no), we found another pack of hooligans were crowding around in a small street that led to darkness.

All of them were laughing obnoxiously, spilling swear words while kicking walls and being dumb people. One of them noticed us and nudged one of his friends. They probably noticed our high-end clothes and masks that covered our faces. "Ya'll celebrities?" One of them shouted at us.

"Tae, walk faster," I took a glance at them, grabbed Taehyung tighter and beckoned him to walk faster. There were a lot more people. About 30. To be honest, I am a bit intimidated and afraid.

"HEY! Don't be scared! We're nice!" Another person snickered. We continued ignoring them and briskly walked towards a random location. If they knew where our hotel was, they might bother us even more.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here," Taehyung whispered softly, wrapping his arms around my shoulder. I felt warm and slightly comforted.

"Don't you know not to ignore us? It's basic respect!" One of them shouted.

"Come on, let's be friends!" Another shouted menacingly, some of them walking towards us. Some of them carried knives and others bats. Thankfully, guns weren't allowed in this country.

"Listen here, you brats. We told you not to ignore us." A tall man, with tattoos of dragons and a crown, snarled at us. "We gave you too many chances, now you should pay,"

All of them started charging towards us, and the 4 guards stood in a fighting position. They swiftly tackled down a few men, but there were more. They were a lot stronger, larger, and definitely scarier.

One of them grabbed my neck harshly from the back, pointing a knife at my neck. He smelt of alcohol and smoke, both which I detest the most.

A slight gasp was heard from Taehyung. 

"HA! Pathetic, your wife is on the edge of death, yet you're just standing there,"

"Well, what can I do? Fight you? Naw, you're too strong!" Taehung shook his head diasppointingly.

"What?"

Taking this chance, I turned around abruptly and kicked him in the nuts. Oof.

"OW!" He screamed. Taehyung went forward and snatched his knife away, kicking him once more in the stomach.

More people were coming for us. Some swung their bats at us like maniacs, the others tried punching. Taehyung dodged them all skillfully, while I was trying my best not to lose my balance. All I could do was dodge and then kick them from the back; while Taehyung was doing a bunch of taekwondo skills that I knew nothing about.

Well, of course. He has to train with a wooden sword everyday.

While I was kicking someone, 2 men grabbed my arms and legs, lifting me up. 

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted to get his attention.

He looked towards my direction, and wanted to run towards me, but was grabbed by the hair and kicked in the face. They were going to inject him with something... p-poison?

"NO!" I screamed again, blood was pouring from his lips, hands and legs. I couldn't watch it. "STOP!" Too late, they already pierced his skin with the needle.

"Darling, if you want your little boyfriend alive, you follow us and he won't die. The antidote is with us," The leader calmly told me, with a smug look on his disgusting face.

"Don't... don't kill him, please..." I begged. "I'll go with you, you better keep to your promise,"

"Of course! We always fulfill our promises!"

-

Once again, I was kidnapped.

Damn, this sure is tiring.

"Where's the antidote?" I questioned immediately.

"Relax, dear. It'll get to him,"

"No, where is it?"

"Shut up, you bitch. I said it would be going to him."

"I asked where it-"

"SHUT UP!" He pointed a gun at me.

Damn, where did he get that? Illegal trading?

"Listen, I'm going to present you to a noble family who I know of, okay?"

"So you're going to sell me?"

"No, no. That's too vulgar! I said present, not sell. You'd fetch a good price. The soon to be princess? Wow!" He laughed menacingly.

"You'll just have to stay here for a few months, we have to make sure you look perfect. No bruises, no scars." He reached his hand out to lift my chin, I pulled back immediately.

He scoffed. "Oh, right. You're a virgin, am I correct?" 

"No, I'm not,"

"Don't lie, sweetheart." He patted my cheek roughly then left the cell. I was tied by a rope and started sawing it off by rubbing it against the wall.

I need to run away again.