chapter 1

You felt a strong wind behind your back,your hair blowed by the wind covering your face and your body falling.

Falling...

Falling...

Falling...

Your eyes flutter open then you felt yourself falling,you look around only to found clouds and your white dress fluttering from the winds blow.You tried to move your head but it remained frozen and all of your body.

'what...'

Your eyes slowly closed as an arm wrapped behind your legs and back,a grunt you heard just as before you fell unconscious again you saw a black cloak and a violet creature holding him.

"Sasuke! Is she alright?"a voice asked as your vision closed.

*3rd Person POV*

"Any results of that little girl?"the man with blonde hair asked while doing his paper works,he then glance at the man standing in front of him."No,she still hadn't woken up but she's fine"

"Sasuke,you said she came from kaguya's cave right? Could it be she's a Ootsutsuki member?"the blonde said putting his hand under his chin.

"Or she could be kaguya's reborn form as a little girl,naruto"the hokage's eyes widen as a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in"Naruto said.The door opened a man entered wearing a blue scarf around his neck and a vest.

"Konohamaru, what brings you here?"naruto asked.

"The little girl is awake but,she won't answer our questions."Konohamaru explained.Naruto rosed up from his seat."I'll talk to her"he said.

**********

Your eyes roamed the room looking around seeing a bright window and sat up slowly before you land your feet on the cold floor.Slowly you stand up just as the door opened, a man came wearing a white cloak with a few friends behind him.

"..."

you sat back,your eyes followed the blonde haired man as he sit in front of you with a man that tied his hair in pony spiky hair and a man with black short hair wearing a blue cloak and emo face beside him.

"Hi,my name's Naruto Uzumaki,Im the hokage in my village.What's your name?"Naruto said giving you a wide smile.

"Uhm...M-my name..."you started then look outside the window.Naruto look at you closely,your face is similar to kaguya because of your silver hair,your grey-ish and blue-ish eye colored and your pale skin.

"You don't have a name?"the spiky haired man asked.Naruto elbowed the man on the side."Shikamaru"naruto whispered.Shikamaru sheepishly scratch the back of his head.

"My name's...(N-(Name)" you said in hoarse tone.Naruto smiled then as the other man beside gave you a cup full of water then you trembly reach for the cup but failed is it drop on your hand.The man raised his eye brow and the doctor came inside.

"Excuse me,lord hokage you see the little girl is like she was frozen from the ice.She has problem of moving her finger tips and arms so it will take a week for them to move"The doctor explained pushing his glasses further.