chapter 2

Clank! Clank!

Kunai's hit the red spot target as you throw another kunai to the other side of the tree.

Clank! Clank!

Again,it hit the red spot center of the target,tired of training you sat down the ground wiping your sweat from your face towel then squeeze it as many sweats drop on the ground.

"Kaguya... Ootsutsuki...she was sealed in the Great Ninja War..."you thought then stood up collecting your kunai's back to your pouch."Why does I always dream about that war..."you stop on your tracks before putting your last kunai you return,your eyes sharpened activating your sharingan as a kunai flew towards your direction,with your fast move you deflect the kunai back by throwing your kunai then jump backwards.

Your eyes widen in alarm feeling a presence behind you as you pulled your arm to punch the person but a hand grab your wrist."How did you get a sharingan?"the familiar voice said,your eyes look up seeing it was your father before deactivating your sharingan.

"Papa,um...just as you went to go on a mission"you said putting back your kunai to your pouch behind.Sasuke analyze your form reminding you of him when he was young but something caught his attention.He walk towards you touching your cheek,a black tiny star mark on your cheek then it disappeared shocking sasuke.

"Sttange..."he mumbled."what's strange,papa?"you asked confused.

"Nothing,I heard from naruto you didn't participate on the chunin exams"sasuke said as you put on your cloak.

"Hn...Hm...each team,only three can participate on the chunin exam"You said as your cloak ruffled."I'll be back home,there's something I wanna do"you hugged your father then run away.

Sasuke smiled then went back to the hokage tower.

***************

"Okay! Alright! I'll participate the exam!"boruto said.Sarada and mitsuki smiled but to sarada she felt bad for her sister because she can't participate the exam.

"You want me to take it,right?fine!"boruto said when he saw you walking toward your teams with his mother and sister holding a present.

"Big bro!"himawari shouted waving her arm happily. "Today's my birthday remember?let's go hurry home!"boruto smiled.

"Kay! Sorry gotta go!"boruto said with a happy face.You smiled a bit finding boruto a bit cute then pat himawari's head."I gotta go hima-chan.Happy Birthday"she smiled then hugged you as boruto came.

"Hey,(Name)-chan"boruto waved."Big bro! (Name)-chan gave me a present!"himawari said showing the present wrap in blue color and balloon designs,he turn to you but you already left."Big bro I like her,I wish you both will be together someday!"boruto blushed then looked away while hinata giggled as they walk to their home.

"(Name)-chan?... there's no way she would like me...is it?"boruto thought.

**********

"That's big deal! You shoulda told that about me first!"naruto said as he sat on his chair.

"Those two...I suspect they're the same members of the Ootsutsuki clan.We should operate that under premise"Sasuke said.

"This sure looks like a huge of trouble"naruto sigh."They also... mentioned (Name)-chan"naruto's eyes widen in surprise.

"What? What did they say?"the blonde ask frantically.

"Ho...rinnegan eh.I can sense you have Lady (Name)"momoshiki said smirking.

"What do you know about her?"sasuke asked narrowing his eyes.Momoshiki's hand grip tighter and growling in anger.
"Tch!"

"He mentioned the Lady (Name)?why?"naruto asked after sasuke's story.

"I don't know...but I somehow don't understand"

**********

"Hm?(Name)-chan!"boruto called at the silver haired girl walking in a quiet road with a headphone on her ear.You turn to his direction then slid the headphone to your neck."Good morning!"boruto waved smiling.

You wave back at him with a blank expression."what made you so wake up early?(Name)-chan"boruto asked.You shrugged then continued walking."walking of course"you replied.

"I'm gonna go to konohamaru-sensei wanna come?"boruto asked.You thought for a moment then nod your head,you grab his hand then teleport without knowing boruto was blushing you holding his hand.

Just as you got in your sensei's house boruto quickly get out from the hold still blushing."Are you alright?"you asked touching his forehead causing him to blush even more.Boruto quickly back away."I'm fine! I'm fine! Don't worry (Name)-chan!"boruto burst as the door slide open.

"Hm? Boruto? (Name)?*yawn* what's the big rush? Eh"konohamaru yawned rubbing his eyes awakened by his outburst.

"I just tag along with him"you said pointing boruto beside you.

"Konohamaru-sensei! Your rasengan! Please teach me to it!"boruto said causing the teacher to snap out of his daze.

'So that's why...'you mentally said

"Huh?!"

"I wanna master that jutsu! Please teach me how!"boruto said jumping like a mad little boy.

"Ho ho! Your hidden ace for the chunin exam. You're planning to surprise the lord seventh is that it?"konohamaru asked impressed putting his thumb and pointing finger under his chin grinning.

"Well... Yeah yeah"boruto hesitated scratching the back of his head."I see! I see! Now you're finally talking like a shinobi!"konohamaru said laughing.

'Yeah! I get to be the one to teach the hokage's son this jutsu! Oh lord fourth! Lord seventh! I swear to fulfill this very important duty! Eh!'konohamaru mentally cheered with joy.

"(Name) do you have anything to do?"boruto asked you shoving his hand on his pockets.You shrugged. "No, I think I'll just watch you master the rasengan"you said stretching your arms yawning.