Ch 14. The one with Hello Kitty.

At six am Jisoo was awoken by small fingers poking into her cheeks. Her face scrunches in discomfort before her eyes are fluttering open. She smiles sleepily when she's met with Eden's grinning face.

Soon her eyes are widening in realization and she's lifting her head off of her pillow.

"What the...Eden Did you make breakfast for yourself?" Jisoo asks.

The little girl grins with a proud nod, her mouth completely covered in chocolate. It wasn't uncommon for Jisoo and Jennie to wake up to see that Eden has already made breakfast for herself. She was truly an independent little girl.

"Did you have chocolate for breakfast?" Jisoo narrows her eyes with the tilt of her head.

"No mommy." Eden shakes her head.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo raises a brow.

"Mmm...no mommy." Eden rocks back and forth on her heels innocently.

"Are you lying?"

"No mommy."

"Can you say anything other then no mommy?" Jisoo laughs.

"No mommy," Eden giggles.

"Do you know what happens to liars Eden?" Jisoo narrows her eyes making Eden shake her head. Jisoo snatches her up, quickly getting out of bed. "They get eaten by monsters!" Jisoo growls playfully while parading Eden out of the room.

Eden squeals in surprise letting out loud continues giggles as Jisoo pretends to eat her belly.

"Nom nom nom! Delicious little girl tummy!" Jisoo roars.

"Ahh mommy put me down!" Eden laughs.

"Promise to never lie again!" Jisoo tickles her.

"I promise! I promise!"

Jisoo smiles and lightly tosses Eden onto the couch making her giggle. She grabs the remote and clicks on the tv.

"Watch some cartoons while mommy makes you some real breakfast baby." Jisoo kisses her on the forehead before disappearing into the kitchen.

As soon as she steps foot into the kitchen her jaw drops. There was a whole box of Fruit loops dumped onto the counter, Nutella on the wall, the fridge half open, along with a half eaten Banana.

"EDEN NAUEN KIM!"

"Uh oh." Eden whispers to herself.

••••

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen Jennie had finally woken up. Not wanting to deal with cleaning it all over again, Jisoo suggested they go out for breakfast instead.

Jennie kneeled down to button up Eden's coat for her. "There we go. Are you warm enough?"

Eden nods, her small hands reaching forward to adjust Jennie's hat. "I'll help you mommy."

Jennie can't help but smile.

"Lets get this show on the road!" Jisoo hollers while walking down the stairs dressed in a warm coat and scarf. "I'll drive." She kisses Jennie on the cheek as she passes.

"Come on toki." Jennie smiles holding her hand out to Eden to which the little girl happily takes.

As they're driving to the deli Jennie's phone starts ringing. Picking it up she puts it on speaker.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" Jennie grins.

"Good morning Unnie, I was just calling to see what you guys were up to." Chaeyoung says cheerfully.