Fifteen

**Btw this chapters weird. I kind of hit a block trying to write this...**

M a i a   P O V

"Max," I grabbed his hand. I don't know why I cried earlier or ran off but I just felt sad and a little emotional. My trust isn't the best but I guess I'm trying. Me and Max already get along well and he hasn't broken my heart yet when he's had so much more chances to do that.

"Oh fuck here come the water works," I groan wiping my tears.

"You don't have to say it back," Max whispered wiping my cheeks with his thumb.

"No no," I said pushing back my crying, "ugh ew I'm not gonna cry, just no, I love you too," I smiled moving forward so I was basically sitting on his lap but I had one leg going over his thigh.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked "you sure? You aren't just saying tha-"

"Shut up," I laughed "I don't even know why I'm crying."

I've been that hurt I can't handle being around good things or good things happening to me. It tears my heart just thinking about how it could turn bad and thats all my mind focuses on. It sucks but It's like anxiety. Can't control it.

"You look cute when you cry," Max smirked kissing my forehead.

"Can I just ask why you suddenly said it?" I said letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"Because I wanted to, ever since I saw you run and grab your blueberries off Ryan Ive just wanted you, like Ive had a fair run of relationships so I know what I want when I see it and that was you, you are literally everything I've ever wanted. The sex is great, you're funny, gorgeous, kind, and an asshole when you want to be, you also make me say these corny ass paragraphs which has never happened so thats also something," Max said looking me dead in the eye. My grin went from a small grin to me looking like the joker.

I nodded and relaxed my face.

"Slowly, I'm slowly getting to the part of my life where I can enjoy everything, right now I just want you and well blueberries because they are great too," I joked. He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Okay okay no more cheesy shit ugh I feel weird," I say standing up and going into the bathroom to wash my face. This cheesy stuff just makes me feel awkward. I usually just don't date guys or even talk to them like this because I'm that emotionally drained.

Max wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my back while I wiped my eyes and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"I always cry at the worst times with you... what are you doing to me Max Connor," I sighed looking at him through the mirror. He smiled and kissed my neck softly.

"Everything..."

Some hours passed and it was night time. We were all sitting outside by the lake with the bonfire going. I moved myself to sit on Maxs' lap. We've had a few drinks but only a few so we aren't drunk, maybe a little tipsy.

Me and Max are fine. It's not that awkward for me anymore which is good. I'm just shocked at the fact I said the 'L' word again.

"I got my monthly, I'm so sad," Lara groaned when we came into the bathroom to both go toilet.

"Mines due tomorrow, we chose the wrong time to come on this trip," I chuckled. At least I have tonight which is good.

"Oh shit yea did you bring condoms?" I asked her. She scrunched her face up and turned to me.

"No because I knew I was going to get my monthly," She said. I groaned and was mentally punching the wall.

"It's alright he can wait a week," I sighed. He can, But I can't. Hormones suck.

We walked back outside where the boys were laughing. Ryan looked like he was falling asleep and Max was looking up at the sky laughing.

"Everything good?" Max asked as I sat back on his lap. I smiled and nodded.

"Yea," I mumbled.

"We should go to bed, I'm about to fall asleep but I'm hungry," Max whispered in my ear while his hand slowly stroked up my thigh.

"We forgot condoms," I said quietly turning my head to his. He was just looking at my lips.

"I do have a tongue... and you have a mouth," He smirked finally looking into my eyes. I'll be pinocchio if I said I couldn't already feel his hard on.

I smiled and stood up grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"Goodnight!" I called to Ryan and Lara were said it back.

As soon as we got into the room Max pulled my lips to his and instantly started going at it with my tongue. I smiled and pulled his shirt off.

He lifted my legs around his waist and lowered me back on the bed. His hand gripped my breasts while his other hand moved over my below area.

"This is so sad we don't have a condom," I groaned running my hands through his hair.

He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I know how to pull out," Max said. I bit my lip in thought and felt myself getting tighter down there. The more I waited, the more I wanted it.

"Fuck it," was what I said before I felt him pumping inside of me. Might be stupid but oh well.

What are you doing Maia...

____

Oh my god she actually updated. YESS! Lmao nah this chapter was a bad one because I just didn't know what to write. But we made it.

Vote
Comment

🖤