13. Christmas special! Jungkook Shopping.

You look at your watch, Jungkook was running late he was supposed to be here 5 min ago, but then he was always busy and you didn't blame him for being late sometimes. You were waiting in front of the store for Jungkook, the two had you were going on a shopping date for Christmas, the highest on the list was of course matching Christmas sweaters. 

''Y/N,'' You hear Jungkook call him but you hadn't spotted him yet in the crowd of shopping people. Then through the crowd, a handsome tall boy walked up to you waving happily at you.

''Jungkook,'' You smiled at him and gave him a warm hug, he gave you a kiss on your forehead. 

''Hi,''Jungkook said in his soft angelic voice, ''Are you ready to go shopping?''

You nodded in response. 

''Sorry, I'm a bit late I got hold up working on a Christmas special.''

''It's Okay, you're here now.''

Then Jungkook grabbed your hand and the two of you walked into the shopping mall together. Even the shopping mall was beautifully decorated Silver and gold strings, Christmas balls, lights and of course pretty decorated trees. Jungkook let you into a shop with beautiful Christmas ornaments. There were so many options you were overwhelmed with all the shiny and beautiful decorations. The two of you walked along the aisles looking at all the decorations. Then your eye felt on a beautiful little ornament it was made from metal, beautifully shaped in the form of an angel. You picked it up to look at it more closely. 

''Y/N?'' Jungkook called your name, ''What do you think?''

You looked up at him and burst out laughing, Jungkook had put two oversized Christmas balls through his earrings and they were bouncing on his ears. 

''You look very pretty, '' You said still chuckling. 

''I am always pretty,'' Jungkook jokingly said and removed the Christmas balls from his ears. 

''I am getting this,'' You said and held up the little angel ornament. 

''That's very beautiful,'' Jungkook said. 

The two of you paid for the little ornament and then moved to the next shop, Jungkook would always carefully hold your hand while leading you through the crowd of people who were also shopping. It made the heart flutter that he was so protective of you always making sure that you were safely getting through the crowd. Then the two of you entered clothing shop which also sold Christmas sweaters, you looked through the clothes and picked a red and white Christmas sweater and chose a matching one for Jungkook. You held the two up to Jungkook.

''What do you think?''

''Those are very nice!'' 

The two of you looked through the other sweaters but the first one you picked was the most beautiful so you ended up getting that one. After you bought it you made Jungkook immediately wear the sweater and you also put on yours. Jungkook reluctantly agreed but smiled at you wearing the sweater.

''It looks really good on you,'' Jungkook smiled brightly at you, ''You look beautiful.''

''Thanks,'' You replied and blushed at little.

''Come on, let's take a break,'' Jungkook took your hand again and led you to a small coffee shop where the two of you ordered a cup of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows. 

- The end -