Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway

Isabella Clark

It was almost the day for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and that was the time where i had to fly to New York City for the show. I was on the way to the hotel where all the models were going to stay for a few days.

I used to spent and enjoyed my time in VSFS with my best friend Stacy but we weren't friends anymore which made me felt so lonely but hey the model there were so friendly and they supporting one another.

I was so excited to meet all of the senior model that had been in Victoria Secret Fashion Industry since i was a child. Even if they were a senior they never treated us differently we were all family and that was amazing.

I was waiting for my name to be called for the fitting time and i was waiting in the waiting room with all of the models. I was so bored until a simple text message appeared on my phone screen,

Alex Adams :
I'm on my way to New York

Alex Adams :
I left my work just for you

Alex Adams :
You better work your ass up then give me a good show.

Bella Clark :
Oh shut up Alex

Bella Clark :
Work my ass

Alex Adams :
No thank you?

Bella Clark :
Thank you boyfriend

Alex Adams :
No problem

I closed the text messages app then went back to Instagram, i was scrolling down my time line until someone came to greet me.

"Who's that boy texting you?" A voice suddenly came from next to me.

"My boyfriend" i said before closing my phone then talk to none other than Taylor Hill.

"Aw cutie, is he coming tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yeah" i smiled.

"That's very cute" she said.

"Thank you so much" i smiled.

I did the fitting and it was so pretty that i got a black lingerie with a black angel wings and i loved it so much, i felt like a real angel which made me feel so happy.

The second lingerie was a colorful lingerie with a cloak that started from around my waist, it was too pretty and they were so happy to see me posting for the fitting picture. I was too happy that i forgot Stacy was there too and i saw her, she didn't really saw me cause i was just done with my fitting and she was waiting outside the fitting room. Her head was looking down to her phone just like she always does every time she plays her phone.

I was done for that day and i was ready to go back to my hotel room cause I didn't really know what to do that day, i just wanted to stay in my hotel room to take a nap so i could have an energy for the runaway tomorrow.

Kelsie and i got back into the hotel together with a car, it felt weird but i missed Alex's who used to mocks me every time we were in the same room. It was embarrassing and hilarious when his dad walked in when we made out that day, I didn't know but the way he kissed me always felt so real. I knew I shouldn't felt like that towards his action cause it was just for the stunt and he asked me to do that for his business not to take any advantage.

But i like the way he smiled when we were joking about our stupid show for the stunt, i like the real side of him more that when he's wearing a suit and be inside of his working space. He turned into somebody else that I didn't really know, somehow he could be a good partner for me. By i had been wondering the whole time which chick is he going to bang every time i left the town for work cause I had been predicting that a guy like him couldn't live with sex more than two weeks.