2: "I Miss Him"

I miss him. His warm hugs. Waking up and seeing his face. Us making an entire mess and then cleaning it up afterwards to some Michael Jackson music. I miss him. His smile when we took pictures and our bike rides together. Us jumping on the trampoline together, laughter all around. I miss him, I miss his laugh I miss seeing him everyday, I miss watching t.v. together. I miss him.. because him and I have a bond. No one could possibly understand what him and I have, and it isn't that I can't do things without him, because I can, I have, I am and I will. I miss him because he is a part of me. We connect. It's like I need him. He keeps me happy he keeps me going. There were times I wanted to give up but thinking about him and his response to it, I couldn't break his heart like that.

There were times when he'd see me cry and would always comfort me each time. There were times when I was sick, he was first to ask if I needed anything. There were times when I wasn't okay and he'd ask, "Hey, are you okay?" and although most times he wouldn't understand what was wrong, I'd cry to him and he'd give me such a warm embracive hug. There were times when I was okay and he'd ask over and over if I was okay just to make sure. He's caring. He's gentle. he's adorable. He's loving. He means the world to me. I'd go to back for him, because I love him so deeply. I would never not love him.

And there were times when we both didn't agree on certain things. There were times him and I argued and sometimes fought, there were times when him and I didn't talk for hours, sometimes days. But at the end of the day, I love him. We ALWAYS will bounce back..but..I can't help but miss him, more and more each day...and as the days get longer, my heart wants his presence more and more..and I can't do anything about it. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him.

*This story is originally about my brother who is in juvenile right now, and it is hard for me because I am unable to see him, but I wanted to make it so others can relate, like if you were to miss a lover or a passed away loved one. I really hope you guys like it! (My brother and I in the media) and also, ideas are highly requested. I will shout you out as well if you give me the ideas. Much love! 

-Prince