Team A vs Team D

It was the next day and Izuku was having strangely normal day for a hero school, they had their regular class but all the student were waiting for one class the most hero basic training everybody was on the edge of their seats, then they heard the door slide open.

"I am here, coming in like a hero".

This cause an uproar in the class.

"Woah it All Might" said the blond with lighting bolt In his hair.

"I can't believe All Might is actually teaching, this year going to be awesome" said the spiky red hair teen.

"Hey look is that his silver age hero costume" said the girl with the traits of a frog.

"Welcome to most important class in U.A academy, think of it as hero basic here you learn how to fight for good now let get into this today lesson will be combat training".

'Finally combat' as katsumi thought and stare and smile sadistically at Izuku.

'T-training' as Izuku started to quiver as he katsumi stared at him with a sadistic smile.

"Now then you should also look part too".

Then the wall started to reveal 20 case.

"These case contain your costume design that you submitted to U.A, now then go get changing and met me on the beta ground".

As all the guys left to the changing room izuku started to think.

'I'm glad I called dad to send in the final design of my hero costume that I felt on the going merry'.

When they got in the changing Izuku waited for them to leave to start change so they wouldn't see his scare on his back, when he opened his case he started to quiver and his mouth agape.

'T-this isn't my costume design'.

2 weeks earlier.

Zeff just got a call from izuku telling him to mail his costume design to U.A.

"Jezz brat you forgot your costume design here you don't even live here anymore".

Then Zeff took a look of izuku hero design that look like a combination of Zeff old costume and All Mights.

"This brat is copying me and All Might to much".

Then he went to the dinning room of the restaurant and all the chef were there, they all saw the piece of paper in his hand.

"Hey boss what you got there" said a tall man with hair arms and legs.