2

Maria's professionalism had been compromised. In a moment of weakness she had broken her most important self-appointed rule and as a result she had lost the near superhuman ability to resist The Black Widow's charms. Now her eyes and perhaps even more worryingly her thoughts lingered on the redheaded temptress, Agent Romanoff making the situation worse by seeming to go out of her way to end up in Maria's field of vision. Of course most people would have dismissed it as paranoia, that the number of times she saw Natasha as coincidence, but Maria had studied the deadly redhead more thoroughly than perhaps anyone still breathing and she recognised when The Black Widow was stalking her prey.

There had been a short time, a few hours after the unfortunate incident in the showers, where Maria had thought maybe Natasha's parting words had only meant to tease her. Or maybe it was just a mild threat, the deadly assassin letting her commanding officer know if she wanted her again she could have her, Natasha no doubt planning to remind her of that fact in the future. Then it became clear Natasha wasn't done playing with her, and Maria had to make up her mind very quickly whether she was going to attempt to resist the unstoppable force which was Natasha Romanoff, a woman who had allegedly never fail to seduce a target, or if she should try something less futile.

Seeing Natasha's smirking face as she entered the training room reserved just for them made up Maria's mind, the Assistant Director of SHIELD only becoming more determined to teach the feared and respected Black Widow some manners every time she saw that smirk again. Which, unsurprisingly, was a lot, the usually stone faced redhead clearly trying to knock her off her game as they sparred, sadly succeeding more often than not and providing Natasha the opportunity to linger on top of Maria while she had her pinned to the mat.

Maintaining her composure as much as possible, while channelling her frustration, Maria was able to get the upper hand and even pin the infuriating woman, not that it did her much good as Natasha kept smirking and Maria found herself lingering on top of The Widow. By the end of their session Maria wasn't sure she'd ever been so sexually frustrated, or if she'd ever wanted to rip someone's clothes off so desperately. Luckily she was able to control herself until they returned to the locker room, stripped off and entered the showers, the scene of their earlier crime, where she suddenly grabbed Natasha by the throat and pinned her sweaty body up against the nearest wall.

She got the impression that she only succeeded because Natasha allowed it, Maria deliberately using a gentle grip and a position she knew Romanoff could easily break if she so choosed, and then chose her words carefully, "So... I've been rethinking my rule."

Again with that infuriating smirk, although Natasha's body language warned Maria the redhead may lash out at her at any second, "Have you now?"

"Uh-huh." Maria confirmed, "I still disapprove of fraternisation of any kind, but... this job is stressful, so maybe it's not the worst idea in the world to blow off some steam. But I would never want anything else-"

"I'm not asking for anything else." Natasha interrupted.

"Yeah, you just want to fuck me, right?" Maria quipped, throwing the redhead's words back in her face but making sure to give her a playful smirk so she wouldn't upset the deadly spy.

"Right..." Natasha smirked back, before flipping their positions within the blink of an eye so that Maria's back was pressed against the wall and her hands were pinned above her head. Then the Russian huskily whispered, "I just want to fuck you so hard you can't remember your own name. You know, like last time."