22|

So Bts is still snatching wigs.
I'm still bald.
And this book is doing better and better everyday.

This is a good life man.

Also; I'm going to have to go back and put all the English in dark font like this because I want the normal writing to be them speaking in Korean. I started to but I have to finish, so if it was a little confusing in the beginning chapters don't worry I'll be going back and finishing them up.

•••

The cold air nipped at her cheeks, Taehyung's warm hand still wrapped tightly around hers as they walked through the streets of New York. The overcoat she wore was doing little to nothing for keeping her warm. She was just glad she decided to wear a pair of pantyhose to keep her legs from completely turning to icicles.

She breathed out, somewhat outstanded by the cold air that was shown in front of her. She always was amazed by this weather. She didn't like the cold, but the whole concept of Christmas in a few months and the winter season made her happy. Her mother raised her to be greatful for her family, then the presents.

It hadn't snowed yet, which she was greatful for. She would not be walking outside if that was the case. It was chilly, enough to make her have little shivers but not enough for her to refuse to go outside.

Taehyung stopped abruptly, y/n not ready as she was yanked back. Taehyung laughed at her lightly before pointing towards the store in front of them. It was a jewelry store, an antique jewelry store. They were on the smaller side of New York, and it was clear this was more of a place you had to find not hear about.

It was old looking in itself, but the display case was filled with obvious expensive stuff. Taehyung was intriged on how secluded the place was.

'Our reservations at 9:30' Y/n said looking at her phone.

8:57

'Come on y/n, it looks cool' He said, practically dragging her to the door. Before she could protest any farther, they were already inside the door. A small bell went off, the smell of cinnamon filling her nose. It was way warmer inside, the light glow from the ceiling giving a homey atmosphere.

A lady appeared, in her mind twenties y/n guessed. Blonde hair and deep green eyes smiled at them.

'Hi welcome to Annie's, how are you today?'

The question made Taehyung's hand tighten around y/n's, and as she looked at him she could tell he was slightly uncomfortable by not understanding her full sentence.

'We're good thank you. How are you?' She replied and the lady smiled at her.

'I'm good aswell. Let me know if you have any questions' The lady spoke and y/n nodded with a smile.

She felt Taehyung's hand slip out of hers and she turned to see him walking towards a wide variety of necklaces. A smile reached her lips as she heard him say wow as he looked at them. She walked up beside him, looking at the hand crafted masterpieces. She was amazed by how each one looked so mesmerizing.

'Look at that one' Taehyung pointed, his finger directing her eyes to a necklace that was shaped into a small heart with bright diamonds surrounding it. It was beautiful.