Chapter 10

When I woke up I called for Nick but he didn't answer. I yelled louder but still, nothing.

"Would you be quiet woman? You're going to wake the whole house up."

I turned to see V in my room slowly walking towards me with no shirt and lust filled eyes. Instead of feeling fear I just smiled at him as I got off the bed. I walked slowly towards him before we stood mere inches from each other. I ran my right hand up from his belly button to his chest, resting it right above his right nipple.

"Why don't you make me?"

He growled at me as he crashed his lips down onto mine. He quickly picked me up to even our height and took me over to the bed. He placed me down gently while kissing me rough and passionately. I ran my hands through his silky hair before I grabbed a handful and pulled. He smirked against my lips before he pulled away looking down at me.

"Take your shirt off."

I tried to sit up but found it difficult with V sitting down on my thighs. I leaned up enough to get my shirt off and laid back smiling up at him. He slowly maneuvered himself so that I could sit under him and I somehow knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

I sat up and pull on his belt to get his pants off. As soon as I sprung the button free on his jeans he flipped me back onto the bed.

I shot up from my bed and looked to the side of me. He wasn't there. I reached out my hand and felt it was ice cold. I took in a deep breath and sighed in relief. It was just a dream. But why was I having dreams about V? I'm just going to blame all the sex talks my mom has been given me the last few months.

"Cassie. He will be here in 2 hours."

Today was the day that I had to leave with V. I already had my bag packed and I could only wait anxiously for my doom.  

I walked down into my dad's office. I was glad to see that Leo and Nick already in the room. We had a lot to discuss before I left. Leo would be taking my place as co-beta.

"Hey Cassie." He tried to give me a genuine smile but you could see the sadness.

"Yeah, yeah. You'll miss me. Tell me something I don't know. So should we get to work?" The boys exchanged a look before shrugging and joining me at the furniture our dad had in his office.

"You don't have to worry about the basics. Tell him what's currently in motion so when I teach him the basics he isn't lost." I nodded at my brother before turning to Leo.

"Well then, where to start." I tapped my finger on my chin in thought.

I really had no idea where to start. Do I start with the treaties that we are currently in talks about, recruitment for the new warriors, my plans to form a group whose sole purpose is rogue control, or the training program for the upcoming spring? Got it. That's what I will start with.

"So Leo, you and Nick need to study the new training regime that I came up with, since you know, I won." A cocky smirk played on my lips as Nick rolled his eyes in mock annoyance. I loved to remind them that Alexandra totally kicked butt at the warrior testing.

"You train in the spring? That isn't very smart, now is it?" The hairs on the back of my neck rose.

He was early. Hoping that I did an amazing job at concealing my fear I turned around to see the man that was in my dreams last night standing right in front of me. He wore his usual tight black long sleeve and black cargo pants. He was leaning in the door frame, arms crossed and glaring at Leo and Nick.

"You're early."

His eyes quickly darted to mine. It was like he doused me in cold water. My whole body shivered from the look he gave me.