Chapter 2

Semyouls POV*

I truly believe that I have found myself some friends.Soon,the bell rang.This time,I had class with Youngario.We went to class.

Youngario: Hey,Semyoul!Are you listening to the teacher?

Semyoul: Oh-yes!...what's a teacher?

He just laughed at me.I soon got home,and no one was there,so I just did my home work.I heard someone knock on my door,so I went and checked and it was Youngario.

Semyoul: Oh hey Youngario

Youngario: Hey,wanna go to the mall with me and the other two?

Semyoul: Sure.Let me get ready first!

Youngario: Okay,we will be in the park down a few blocks waiting for you.

Semyoul: Okay.

Okay so I went straight to my room to pick an outfit out,or whatever...and this is what I ended up with an outfit that I thought was pretty.So I went to the park,and saw Bihar,Youngario and Paxataka.And I'm not for sure,but I think Youngario was staring at me...weirdo...

Semyoul: Hey,lets go.

We were walking somewhere...I don't know...and we ended up some where big,I'm guessing it was the mall.And when we got there,we all had fun.

Paxataka: Hey,look at that!

Bihar: That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen you point at since we have been in this mall!

He had pointed at a girly store.

Youngario: We have been in this store for half an hour!Just find something,or I am going some where else!

I sighed,and plopped on the chair next to Youngario.

Youngario: That's it,good bye.Anyone who doesn't wanna die from boredom,you are welcome to join me.

He then just left,without even turning back to see or face us.I quickly looked at Paxataka and Bihar,who was standing clueless,not knowing he left,and decided to get up and chase after Youngario.Hey,when I'm with Youngario,I'm never bored.

Semyoul: Hey,wait up!

Youngario: Okay,what now?

Semyoul: Wow...never thought I would ever be bored with you before...

Youngario: What do you mean?

Semyoul: Well...your the fun one.

Youngario: I know what to do!

Semyoul: What?

Youngario: We could run from those creeps who have guns and are running towards us!

Semyoul: What?

All of a sudden he grabbed my hand and ran as fast as he could and we ended up in the store to get Paxataka and Bihar so we didn't loose them,and we ran all around the mall.

Semyoul: What's going on?!

Youngario: I honestly don't know...

Paxataka: Well....we apparently didn't loose them,cause they are right there!

Bihar: Run!

We ran all to another half of the mall building,and ended up in this weird obstacle coarse looking thing like urban airs.And it was huge.We all stopped at the front door entrance and looked at each other.