Chapter 5

Semyouls POV*

I could hear the audience clapping and cheering at our performance,along with BTS.We went backstage after it was over,and Manager Piku told us awesome news.

Manager Piku: Good news,kids!

BTS was walking with her behind her and looked really happy and excited.

Manager Piku: You were invited by BTS to join Big Hit entertainment!

Semyoul: Wait,really?!

Manager Piku: Yes,really! And I can't take you guys back home because I have to stay here,due to work and stress.But you will be riding home with BTS.

Semyoul: Yay!

Everyone started celebrating in my team,and Saju was hugging me due to excitement.I was about to punch him.

Saju: I am so excited!

Park Jimin: I know,me too!

J-Hope: We all are!

Suga: I am pretty sure Semyoul is about to beat the living daylights out of Saju,if he doesn't get off of her hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Saju looked at me with a terrified expression.

Semyoul: He is not wrong,you have three seconds.

He quickly ran away.

Suga: Hahaha come on guys we need to be going home,it's getting late.

We all fourteen got in a van that fits four people in each row.There was four rows.So we all were able to fit.I sat by Suga,Youngario and Jungkook.Suga was next to the window off to the far side,then I was beside him,then Youngario beside me,then Jungkook was beside Youngario.Youngario kept getting his index finger and poking my face where my dimples come in at,but believe me,I was not smiling.In fact,I was trying my best not to punch him.Suga suddenly became aware of it and watched how much it took to make me mad.Key words: NOT MUCH!!!

Youngario: Poke,poke,poke,poke,poke,poke poke,poke,poke!

Suga: Pff...

Jungkook: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Park Jimin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!;

Namjoon: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

J-Hope: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Semyoul: STOP TOUCHING ME AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU,BEFORE I KICK YOUR EFFING TEETH IN!

I yelled really loudly,and it got quiet and Youngario stopped touching my face.I was peed off.I made a mad face for about half an hour.Suga looked at me and unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my waist and sat me in his lap.

Suga: Don't be so grouchy! You and I are just alike.Short tempered.Your my favorite one out of your group.

Semyoul: Leave me alone.

Suga: I know you love me!

Semyoul: And why is that?

Suga: Because I am me.

Semyoul: Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

Suga: Your like my little sister.I am going to keep you.

Semyoul: But I have a mom and dad!

Suga: What is it like at your house?

Semyoul: Well...a few days ago my mom called me a selfish good for nothing intoxicated brat....and she hates me and that she is glad that I am going to school so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore,and that no one will ever want to be my friend and I am going to die alone.And I have never had friends in my entire life,until now.Because I wasn't aloud to.