Chapter 2

-skip to them moving cuz I'm lazy af-

~Hercules~

I started carrying the boxes and moving them into the dorm room. Alex and Lauren's stopped me outside while Lafayette unpacked the boxes already in there.

"What?" I asked confused. "Do you like le tall baguette?" Alex said, in a weirder tone then usual. I started blushing extremely hard. "W-what?" I said trying to act like I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Do you?" Lauren's said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Yeah.." I finally admitted after them asking me like a thousand times. "Go ask him out!" Alex said, slightly nudging me.

"What?! No! What if he doesn't like me? Maybe he's straight!" I argued. "Really? You should hear what he says in French while he sleeps." Alex said, smirking. I blushed even harder and was curious. "Like..?" I said. Alex shook his head. "You'll find out when you ask him!" He said, pushing me into the room. Lafayette was putting a shelf up on the wall.

"H-hey Laf?" I awkwardly said. "Hm? What is it Mon Ami?" He asked, slightly turning his head after finishing putting the shelf up. We both sat down on the couch that we had already moved into the dorm.

"I.. uh.." I tried saying. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. Oh god I'm just gonna do this and hope he doesn't hate me after.

I pulled Lafayette closer to me and kissed his lips. He seemed shocked at first, but he put his arms around my waist and deepens the kiss. "..hey." He said, out of breath and flustered. "So, do you want to be my boyfriend..?" I asked. "I'd love to." He said in his handsome thick French accent.

Suddenly we heard yelling and rushed out the door to find Alex yelling at Reynolds. "Hey vhat ze fuck?!" Lafayette yelled.

"Hey orphan!" He yelled at him. "Hey! Why aren't you getting sad like this shortie?!" He yelled again, pointing at Alex. Before I could do anything Reynolds tried punching Lafayette, but Laf grabbed his fist and threw him over his shoulder. "I dare you to repeat that." He said, with a face of pure hatred.

Reynolds got up and scurried down the hall and out the building. Lafayette pulled everyone into the dorm room and he locked the door.

"Woah! That was awesome Lafayette!" Lauren's said, in shock. Lafayette slumped down in the chair and I sat next to him.

~Lafayette~

I grabbed his arm and swiftly threw him over my shoulder. He looked at me in sheer terror as he rushed down the halls and outside. I grab everyone's arm and pulled them into the dorm room, making sure I locked the door behind me.

I walked over to the couch and slumped down. "Woah! That was awesome Lafayette!" Lauren's exclaimed. Herc sat down next to me in the chair. "Where'd you learn to fight like that?" He questioned.

I look up threw the strands of my curly hair. "I'm not answering that." I say as I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

~Hercules~

What was the reason he didn't want to talk about where he learned to fight? He just got up and went to take a shower.

When he got out the shower he had his towel on above his waist with another towel around his torso. His hair was wet, but I was confused on why he had 2 towels on. He groaned.

"I forgot where I put my clothes." He said, as he walked to our room and searched through the drawers. I blushed as the realization he wasn't wearing anything but the two towels hit me.

"OoOohH~" Alex and Laurens said, wiggling their eyebrows at me. "S-shut up!" I said, covering my face. "So, are y'all a thing now?" Lauren's said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Y-yeah..." I replied. They started being stupid so I got up and went to your bedroom to find Lafayette sitting on our bed with his laptop studying some more English.

"Hey, are you gonna tell me where you learned how to fight?" I asked. He sighed knowing he couldn't avoid my questions and curiosity. "I really don't want to answer the question Mon Amour.." He quietly said, rubbing his sleeves against his arms. "Oh okay.." I said, knowing I couldn't get him to tell me.

~Lafayette~

I couldn't tell him, I just couldn't! Telling him that my foster father abused me.. Non! I can't tell him.. I felt large arms wrap around me.

"Hein? Que faites-vous? (Translation: Huh? What are you doing?)" I say, confused. "Wanna watch a movie?" Herc asks. I sigh and agree to watching a movie. "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" He asks me. "I really don't care." I say as I shrug my shoulders. "Mh, okay i'll just find something on Netflix's." He said, as he grabbed the remote.

-A week later, because you can't judge me-

I slowly woke up to large arms wrapped around me. I groaned as the sun shone directly into my eyes. I slowly escaped hercs arms. I was burning up but kept on my jacket in attempt to hide what my foster father did to me.

"JÉSUS JE BRÛLE À LA MORT! (JESUS I AM BURNING TO DEATH!)" I yell as a wave of heat hit me. I heard something fall in Alex and Lauren's room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Everything okay?" I asked. Lauren's was asleep but Alex ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Do you have a fever?" He suddenly asked. I tilted my head in confusion. "No, I just said I was burning to death.." I replied. Alex face palmed.

"Take off your jacket doofus." He said, with a small laugh. I laughed with him.
"I'm good." I reply, with a smile. Alex has the most confused look on his face.

"Look, I wanna ask you something and I want you to reply me honestly, okay?" Alex said, walking in the living room and sitting on the couch. "Okay.." I said as I followed and sat next to him.

"How do you know how to fight and why do you always where jackets?" He asked. I looked at the ground as a pit of guilt formed in my stomach. "I-Uh.." I said, still looking at the ground. I sighed.

Suddenly I felt my emotions push past me and I started sobbing. Alex didn't know what to do so he freaked out.
"Uh- Laf? Calm down." He tried saying. I didn't know what to do so I just went to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Lafayette?!" Alex calles out, trying to open the bathroom door. I sat in the corner of the bathroom sobbing for what felt like hours. When I walked out the bathroom, with dry tears down my face, Alex just gave me a hug.

"I won't pressure you to tell me, just try and get some sleep.." He said. I slightly giggled at him. "Hypocrite..." I quietly say. We laugh and both go back to our rooms.

I walked back into the room to see Herc now sitting up.

"What was all that noise about?" He said, sleepily. I went into panic mode and didn't know what to say.

"Oh, me and Alex were awake and he told me to get some sleep and I called him a hypocrite." I said. I wasn't lying though. Herc laughed.

A/N

Okay, okay, okayyyyyyy
Lemme explain something

I'm lazy.
That's it.

See you in the next chapter :p