Bad boy🥊 2

"Yep, she's all healthy, just make sure that if she stays upside down in the stomach to do the the exercises I showed you." The doctor said as I helped Kam sit up whilst she pulled down her top.
"Thanks doc." She smiled, as I helped her up.
"Your welcome. And as for you keith, don't stress her out it's not good for the baby."
I rolled my eyes because she says this every time we do our checkup.
"I'm serious."
"Don't worry doc, when have I ever had her stressed." I said kissing Kams temple.
They both looked at me.
"What?"
"I can list the amount of times right now." Kam said.
"Damn right." The doctor butted in.
"Yall wildin.especially you doc since you wanna be brainwashing my woman." I said covering Kamyrahs ears playfully and she chuckled before she jerked away
"Sort out your mans Ms.Sana." She said to Kamyrah.
"See you soon." She added.
"Bye doc." We both said walking out.
I reached out to hold her hand but she quickly snatched it away.
"Baby please don't tell me your still mad." I said running my hands down my face as we made our way to the car.
He didn't answer she unlocked the doors and didn't even let me help her get in the car.
"This silent treatment is getting childish." I mumbled to myself .
She held my hand as we walked into the car park and she wouldn't stop smiling.
"Why you smiling so hard?"
"Because you make me happy." She cheesed.
I kissed her hand and wrapped my arm around her small frame as she waddled.
I helped her in the car.
"So, What we gonna do now?"
"I don't mind. You don't got work or something?" She questioned looking at me.
"Nah, I wanna spend the day with you."
"That's a first." She said getting comfortable and putting on her seatbelt.
"Hey, get used to it." I said grabbing her jaw and pecking her lips
"Besides, I got someone waiting for you." I smiled starting the car.
"Like who?"
"You'll see."

I started driving down the familiar road and I heard her squeal in my ear.
Kamyrah practically ran to the door as fast as her swollen feet could carry her. I laughed at her excitement.
She knocked on the door and his gremlin dwarf looking ass opened it.
"Oh my god Khamyrah!!!!"
"Algeeee." She said as they hugged.
"No fucking way." He said as he rubbed her bump surprised.
"Boy, I'm 7 months." She smiled.
Algee jumped up and down clapping his hands like the gay nigga he is, like literally, his boyfriend is Elijah.
He started wiping his fake tears.
"I remember when we used to dream of this day."
"I know." They both started acting prissy.
"Please Tell me the baby daddy fine." Algee urged.
I rolled my eyes, can't they just wrap it up already?
"You wouldn't guess who." she giggled.
This was my cue.
I started kissing on her neck rubbing her belly.
"Keith stop." She giggled, but I knew she lowkey wanted me to carry on.
"Keith Powers?" He said impressed as his jaw dropped.
"How did yall- But yall hated each oth- I'm hella confused." He said as he stepped to the side letting us inside.
"You don't know the half of it but, I'm here now. So I can tell you everything and then we can catch up." She said as they ran upstairs to his room.
I shook my head, they weren't going to be coming back down for a good few hours. I walked into the kitchen and my eyes lit up when I had went into the pantry and seen something that I have sincerely missed since Khamyrah got pregnant. I smirked, I was gonna have fun tonight. I walked into the living room and seen all the homies playing PS4.
All they're eyes averted to me.
"Is that Rex?" Darius questioned as he paused the game, all of them looked in amazement.
"Damn I ain't seen ya'll in about 3 years." I said going and man hugging the lot of them. Dominic was there with Darius Melvin woody Luke Cornell and Courtney. I smiled, this right here was the fam Uncle Koba adopted all 7 of them when they were babies and trained them into fighters, their father trained me too, I've known these niggas since knee height.
"Sup, court." I said going to give her a friendly hug.
"Long time no see. What you doing down this side of town?" She questioned and everyone looked at me also curious because I wouldn't be caught dead in this neighbourhood.
"I Wanted to surprise my woman cus she lately been talking about back in the da-"
"Rex got a girlfriend?!" Melvin said as his jaw dropped.
"Is this Rex's girlfriend or Keith's girlfriend?" Luke questioned.
"We all know Rex would have hella bitches but Keith a loyal mufucka ya know?" Cornell said and everyone agreed. I thought we was gone catch up and smoke some dope but I guess not.
"Y'all stop calling me Rex, that's not me no more, I'm done with that lifestyle." i lied,  sitting back in the chair getting out a remote ready to play the game when the room suddenly erupted in cheers and pats on the back.
"So keith is finally settling down with a woman." Dominic smiled surprised.
"Well, who is she?" Courtney questioned which got everybody to hush and look at me for a reply.

"Is that Courtney?" Kamayah questioned as her and algee stood in the doorway. Everybody gasped.
"Wait when did storm get here?" Courtney questioned as they went and hugged.
"Oh my god your pregnant!" Everybody went over congratulate her whilst I sat back.
"Wait. Rex and storm in the same room? Never thought I'd see the day." Melvin said and everyone else agreed.
"Oh yeah, Rex was a dick." I looked at her lowkey hurt.
"Nah storm was a bitch." I said and she gasped slowly walking over to me.
I stood up as she sized me up.
"Your ass is mine." I said.
"You can't fight a pregnant woman." Dominic chimed in.
"Bring yo ass over here." I looked at her. She came over and I grabbed her neck pulling her closer.
"Chill man, she's a female."

Khamyrah
He grabbed me by the neck and I got on my tippie toes to kiss him whilst everyone gasped. I smiled into it as I tried to pull away just for him to pull me back. I pulled away putting my head in keiths chest as he laughed at everyone's reaction.
"But ya'll-
"So what? That's my lady and I love her now, she's having my seed." He showcased my belly hugging me from behind, rubbing it in circles and everyone cheered and clapped.
"Issa Girl right?" Courtney said
"Girl pfft Issa boy-"
Mel got cut off by gun shots.

Keith POV
All the lights in the house went off. And it was pitch black. I heard a scream.
"KAMIYAH!" I yelled. As I felt her body get snatched from mine. I tried to reach for her but she was gone.
The lights flickered back on and she was lying hopeless on the floor blood coming from her forehead. It was a deep wound as the blood covered half of her face.