Prologue

I love the song up above. So I wanted to share it with others.
This is my first time writing a story. So please leave reviews and point out any mistakes that I made. I would take suggestions. Well here goes nothing.
—————————————————————————

"Why? Why did you have to kill me? Your my family, so why?" In a broken tone, I asked the people in front of me. These people were my family, my mother, my father, and my younger sister. I loved them, yet they killed me to get their hands on my money.

"Why? Because you don't deserve this wealth. Everything that you have should be my precious Yun're's . You were a mistake, and should never be born". My mother says. She is the woman who gave birth to me, yet she's saying that I didn't deserve to be born. 

I think back to all the time that my mother favored my younger sister over me. My mother and my father had a one night stand, from there I was born. My mother and father didn't like each other, but they had to marry for my sake. They were both very young back then, so my mother always resented me for being born. She always favored my younger sister, Yu Yun, who is 5 years younger than me over me. 

Thinking about all the pain that my own family caused me makes me feel so much pain. I thought that if I tried hard to always be better, then my parents would like me. I could see their greed over my wealth, but I pretended not to see. I was such a fool. I should have seen this coming. I turn all my pain and resentment in to hatred. I raise my head and glare at them. 

"Even if I die, you will never have what you want. Even if I die, I will come back, and make you all pay for everything. Mark my words, because I, YU XULIA, always win". Saying this, my vision goes dark, and my consciousness goes black. I could see nothing, hear nothing, smell nothing, and feel nothing. I thought this was what dying felt like. it felt peaceful, that I wanted to just sleep for forever. But I suddenly hear a voice calling me. 

"Wake up, wake up! Hey, wake up". A childish voice keeps calling me. I open my eyes, and see a cute 5 year old child looking at me. We stare at each other for a few minutes. Then I open my mouth and ask, "Little Dumpling, who are you?" 

"Don't call me that. I'm not a little Dumpling". I just look at him. "I'm your system, and your my host. My name is System 07. Nice to meet you host". 

"System? What do you mean? Didn't I die?" 

"Yes, Host, you did die, but after dying I pulled your soul here. Your resentment was very heavy, and after looking at the life that you lived, I wanted to give you a second chance at life. And also, your soul was very compatible with me". 

"A second chance? How?"

"Host, you have to go to different worlds with me and grant the last wishes of the people. after going to various worlds, and gathering enough points, you can got back to you world".

"If that is the case, then I will go with you to the different worlds". 

"Great Host. Host, you will the villain in all of the worlds, and you have to grant the wishes of the villain. Host, after completing every mission in each world, you will get points, and you can learn 3 or less skills. Host, you will be able to take these skills back to your original world once you leave".

"Great, then first of all, don't keep calling me host. Call me Big Sis, and I'll call you Little Dumpling".

"HOST, I'm not a Little Dumpling!". 

"Ok, Ok, your not". Xulia says this with a small smile. This little guy was very cute. Thinking that I can get a second chance at life, and take revenge against my family make me anticipate the day that I can go back. 

"Big Sis, you can learn 3 skills right now as your Beginner's Package. Host I'll show the list of the skills that you can learn:

1) Cooking

2)Martial Arts

3)Gaming

4)Dancing

5)Business Management

Host these are the skills that you can learn now". I look at the skills displayed in front of me and think about it carefully. I didn't know what world I'll be going to, so I had to choose carefully. I was always a careful person, so I didn't want to blindly go in to that world without knowing anything. Suddenly I get an idea. 

"Little Dumpling, can you tell me what world I'll be going to?" I ask Little Dumpling hopefully. 

"Yes, Big Sis, I can tell you. It'll be a modern world like your previous worlds, so as to get you to get used to things. But the story will revolve around an academy for the arts". 

"I see. Hmmm". I carefully think about my options, and decide. 

"Little Dumpling, I'll choose cooking, dancing, and martial arts". 

"Ok, Big Sis. I'll send you to the Training Area now. You can only come out after mastering all three of the skills. I'll see you soon Big Sis". That 'soon' was actually 150 years. For 150 years, Xulia learned to cook using many different types of ingredients, dance in different styles and places, and learned to master martial arts. After 150 years, Xulia comes out. The aura around her was different. It was fierce, yet at the same time, calm. 

Xulia looks at Little Dumpling. "Little Dumpling, I'm ready now. Let's go to the first world". 

"Ok Big Sis. Let's Go!". 

-----------------------------------------

This was the first chapter. Tell me how was it. 

Remember to vote, comment, and share.