3

[Chapter three]

-Winnie-

Adonis stares at me with a blank face and Flynn look at me, unsurprised.

"Yeaaaah," Flynn trails off when no one says anything. "Winnie has no filter."

"And you have no dick." I shrug. "Your point?"

He gives me an offended look. "That was unnecessary!"

Adonis lets out a small huff of air through his nose and I snap my head to Flynn.

"Did he just laugh?" I turn to Adonis. "Did you just laugh?"

"Don't get too excited, King." He rolls his eyes. "You're annoying but what you said was kind of funny. And I didn't laugh. I merely let out a breath of air through my nose."

I grin at him. "Nope! I got you to laugh!"

"Winnie!" I look over and see Octavia waiting at the jeep. "Let's go! I'm hungry as shit!"

"You always are!" I call back before turning to the boys. "Bye, Flynn Rider. Bye, Hot Stuff."

I turn around and start walking away.

"She's cute, huh?" I hear Flynn say to Adonis.

"She's annoying." Adonis counters.

"I don't hear you denying that she's cute." I can practically hear Flynn's smirk.

"Don't worry, Adonis!" I call over my shoulder. "You're cute, too!"

I can hear Flynn laughing as I unlock the jeep and my sister and I climb in.

"Shut up, no dick." Adonis scoffs.

"What is this? Bully Flynn day?!" Flynn shouts, throwing his hands in the air.

*~*

"You're so crushing on him." Octavia points out, sipping her vanilla milkshake.

I take a sip of my cookies and cream milkshake, already knowing who she's talking about. "Of course I am. Have you seen him? He's an adonis."

"Well, duh," she starts. "That's literally his name."

I roll my eyes, chuckling before my phone beeps with a text.

I pull it out of my pocket and look at it.

Pebble according to mum
Bring yourself and
twin #1 back home.
We're having guests
over for dinner.
received 4:21

"It's dad." I tell her, quickly finishing my milkshake. "We need to go. There's people coming over for dinner."

"I hate it when people come over." She whines, finishing her milkshake. "I'm antisocial."

"Same." I groan. "And so does dad, so this must be important."

We say bye to the employees before exiting. We come here all the time, so it's safe to say they know us personally by now.

"Can I drive?" Octavia questions as we walk across the car park.

"No." I say without a thought.

"Why not?" She whines with a pout.

"Because last time I let you drive, you almost killed us." I give her a pointed look as we get to the jeep.