Safe Space

A/N: Hey y'all! Just wanted to shout out No_Name_Kane who inspired this chapter with the original story called 'Mine' (they are very similiar) on Archive of Our Own! It's a KiriBaku fic and is amazing, please go check it out when you get the chance!

There's at least thirty seconds left on the clock when Bakugou charges Midoriya. He's wearing that trademark shit-eating grin of his, palms hot with a fresh explosion readied and aimed for the freckled boy's face.

"Die, Deku!" He all but screams, grin splitting as he sees Midoriya charge up with the green lightning of his quirk. There's an excited smirk on his face too and Katsuki knows that it's gonna get good.

He doesn't notice how much of a hard time Kirishima is having against Dark Shadow now that he doesn't have Katsuki to keep him at bay. The plan was for Katsuki to keep Tokoyama on the defensive to give Kirishima a chance to get in his blind spot and take him out, then they could both team up on Midoriya.

But of course, Katsuki doesn't know when to let go of his competitive streak.

Kirishima can only harden himself and take the barrage of attacks from Dark Shadow until Tokoyami successfully knocks him out of the ring, securing the win for he and his partner.

"Match set! Midoriya and Tokoyami win!" Aizawa shouts.

"What?!"

Katsuki halts in his tracks, turning to face his teacher with the most incredulous expression he can muster, though it's lost underneath his shear anger.

SMASH!

A loud crack resounds as Midoriya's foot collides with Bakugou's cheek and sends the blonde boy careening out of the ring face first. The pain hits him almost immediately and he howls, cradling his head as the taste of blood soaks into his taste buds.

Midoriya looks like he might actually cry, a hand held over his mouth at what he'd just done. The metal in the soles of his shoes couldn't have felt very nice.

"GOD---FUCKIN---DAMMIT!"

"Kacchan, are you alright?! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to---"

"WHAT KIND OF CHEAP FUCKIN' SHOT---"

"I didn't think I'd actually hit you, I expected you to dodge like you always do!"

Their classmates began to crowd them, some out of concern for the firecracker and some out of concern for what he'd do to Midoriya.

"Maybe you should fuckin' pay more attention, you stupid fucking cunt! I'll crack your fuckin' skull in, you absolute waste of a fuckin' cumshot!"

Midoriya almost looks ashamed, almost reaches out to help Bakugou up but decides against it. Especially when he sees the nasty gashes along his cheek and jaw. He's bleeding and the smaller boy can't help but feel terrible about it as Bakugou stands and spits a concerning amount of blood out on the concrete. He looks like he's having a hard time standing up straight.

"W-We...we should get you to recovery girl!" Momo speaks up, attempting to break the strong tension in the air and maybe get rid of some of the murderous intent in Bakugou's eyes but he just turns on her with the same threat.

"No shit, Tits McGee! I don't need you to tell me what to fuckin' do! Fuck you, fuck that feather-brained dickbag, and fucking stupid fucking shitty Deku!!"

It's only when Bakugou has moved on to degrading the entirety of their class does Todoroki step forward. He's wearing his usual expression---one that's hard to tell what he's thinking, but he seems to be trying to evaluate the situation as best he can when he sees his boyfriend causing such a ruckus.