The end for eggman.

Sonic: There's one emerald left. Me: Eggman keeped it hidden from us. Cream: Morning! Me: Hey cream. Cream: Where's tails?! Me: That's a good point. Sonic: We don't even know where his gone.

At Chris's house.

Tails: Finally got the X tornado done! Me: Tails! Cream: You can't just leave us like that! Tails: I was going to tell that cream but then again I might not have enough time to fix the x tornado. Sunflower on my watch warned that their in ice cap zone. At ice cap zone.

Peashooter is starting to feel a bit cold. After 4 minutes. Their outside but there's a mini boss.

Peashooter destroyed it. Then they headed back to snow pea's house. After 10 minutes we meet up again.

News reporter: Some news just in. There's a huge robot that's destroying the city. Me/Sonic: Eggman! Me: Team plants and team sonic are ready to destroy eggman once and for all. Sonic:  *At the back of the house* Let's get ready knuckles. Knuckles: What's going on? Sonic: We're defeating eggman once again. Knuckles: Alright! Sonic: You two tails! Tails: Sonic I'm not so sure. Cream: Go tails You can do it. Sonic: We can do it for cream! Tails: Okay. LET'S GO! Sonic: That's sounds much better! 20 minutes later.

Eggman: Behold. My greatest invention ever. Me: With one emerald. come on! Sonic: Bring it on eggman! Sonic goes to attack but it vanished. Me: It disappeared. Peashooter jumps and gets sonic out of the way. Eggman hits Peashooter with a really hard right hook. Sunflower could not believe what eggman done to him Tails: Sonic. Catch! Sonic: *Catches the ring* Thanks tails. Eggman's robot grabs peashooter punched his face twice and threw him in the water. Sunflower flys above the ocean to save him. Sonic damages Eggman's robot and grabs the last emerald And goes super sonic. Sonic: I'll get him! Eggman: Now there's nothing we can do. Me: Super sonic!

Eggman: Now we let chaos control begin! Super sonic: *Flys back to sunflower* Take him! Knuckles: Let's finish him off sonic! Super sonic: Gotta knuckles. Sonic and knuckles destroyed Eggman's robot and chaos control started. Me: Here's chaos control again! It threw us in a white space. Sunflower was figuring out to make Peashooter alive. Then sonic appeared. Super sonic: liam. Step back let me and sunflower do it. Can hear me pal? He replied. Super sonic: Would you like to the honors sunflower. She heals Peashooter and tells him that He'll be okay as long as he stays with her. Sonic: *Goes back to normal* You can trust her right? He's not sure. Sonic: Sunflower really loves you. Then peashooter trusts her. But then sunflower kisses peashooter. Me: We're all back in mobius! The end!