Forever~ (Evil! Lloyd)

"Ah! Master, you're home!" You say, cheerfully. "Did everything go well?"

"Yeah, don't worry." Master Lloyd leans on the door and takes off his shoes. "Hey, guess what~"

"Hmm? Do you need something, Master?" You tilt your head slightly and raise your eyebrow.

"I brought you a little surprise for being such a good girl~" He says with a smile.

Master walks over to the island and sets down a bag. He pulls something out of it.

"Wait, Master! I don't need a surprise. Serving you is enough."

"Shh, Y/n. I'm glad you enjoy being my pe-I mean, servant, but I feel as if I've been working you too hard. So, I got you this as...something to help you relax a little. It's just some ice cream."

He reaches into the bag and pulls out a tub of (f/f) ice cream. (Favorite flavor) You smile.

"Thank you, Master! You really shouldn't have..."

"Now, take it and go relax for the rest of the night. I can handle everything on my own."

"But, Master-"

"Uh, ta, da! No buts. Go relax and watch some TV." He says, shoving the ice cream into your hands. "I'll be out in a little bit to join you. There's something I have to take care of, first."

"Okay.."

Lloyd's POV

Y/n takes the ice cream and goes to the living room. That's a good pet.

As I walk into my room, I sigh. Damn, that Red Ninja. He's a tricky one.

"What the fuck did you do to Y/n?!" Kai says, angry, while his sword clashes against mine.

"Whatever do you mean? I didn't do anything, she was the one who chose to serve under me."

I jump back. He lunges forward and throws a punch. I block it.

"I know you did something to her! There's no way in hell she would ever listen to you."

Again, he tries to punch me. This time, he aims for my stomach. I swiftly dodge it and go behind him, kicking him in the back. He falls down.

"She absolutely loves being my little pet. She told me herself."

I try to hit him while he's on the ground, but he rolls over and stands back up.

"Bullshit!" He yells, coming at me with his sword again.

"I'm being completely honest. She hardly even remembers you."

I jump backwards again. "Well, it was fun while it lasted. I have to get back home now. Y/n is expecting me. And if I don't get going now, I won't be able to pick her up a special treat."

I put my sword on my back and start walking away. "Bye!" I say, waving Kai off.

"Egotistical bastard..."

Egotistical bastard, huh? He's one to talk.

I get changed into some more comfortable clothes and head out into the living room. Y/n is laying down, sprawled onto the couch, eating her ice cream. As soon as I come into the view, she immediately makes room for me. She smiles at me.

"Greetings, Master! Did you get everything taken care of?"

I give her a simple nod and sit down next to her. Soon, she's resting her head in my lap, still eating her ice cream. She tried offering me some, but I declined.

"Y/n, do you like serving under me?" I ask, petting her hair.

She sets down the tub of ice cream on the floor before saying,

"Yes. Yes, I do. I love it very much."

"Be honest."

"Master, I love you and I love serving you. I can't explain it, but it makes me feel good when you give me a task to complete. It makes me feel important. I'm really happy you're my Master. I want to serve you forever."

"...That's exactly what I like to hear." I stop petting her hair and look her dead in the eyes.

"Now, just go to sleep. Just relax and sleep. Don't think about anything else and just sleep."

She quickly closes her eyes and falls asleep quickly. I can't help but notice the smile on her face. Looks like the hypnosis worked too well. Oh well. Kai won't be getting her back anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehhehe

I hope you enjoyed~

Bye!