15. Changes

It's been a couple of days since the day Yoongi pretty much kicked you out. You haven't seen him or the other boys in person since that day. Yoongi still texted and called you every once in a while. Wonho also texted Hoseok still because they got closer when you and Hoseok were still together. All you think of still was Hoseok. You just loved him to much to let him go. Wonho went as far as setting you up on blind dates and regular dates none in which were successful. You and Wonho both hated Dahyun even if she was a childhood best friend you despised her so much it wasn't even measurable. She hurt you and everyone you loved.
Wonho and you went to school and you guys had a sub in math. Your week couldn't get any worse untill you saw who your substitute was.
"Hello class my name is Kim Jisoo Ms. Kim to you guys I will be your substitute for today and tomorrow so enjoy this face". She laughed. While the guys went crazy over her You and wonho weren't so fond of her. You noticed she was eyeing you the entire class time.
The end of the class came by and as you were heading to the door with Wonho she called out your name. "Y/N come here". You rolled your eyes and looked at Wonho. "See You at lunch bunny". He smiles "see you later chipmunk". You both laughed. You walked up to Jisoo. "What do you want Jisoo". She frowns. "It's Ms. K". You interupt her " Oh stop it Jisoo why did you call me over". She sighs. "I heard what happened with you and your brother I kind of started to like you". You felt the same but you were still upset that she still at one point she did threaten to get rid of you and which that did happen. "Yeah I was too but I can't forgive the fact that you did want to get rid of me so you can have my brother all to yourself and you got what you wanted he is all yours now". She nods. "You don't understand he talks about you all the time he misses you all the boys do even I do sometimes when are you coming back Y/N". You smile slightly. "Ask Yoongi he was the one who kicked me out I didn't choose to leave". She smiles "If I need to I will talk to him and convince him to let you move back in". You smile back and walked out and saw Jisoo frown from the corner of your eye.
You walked to lunch and sat next to Wonho. He moved over to make room for you. "So What did she want"?
You sigh "she was talking about how the guys miss me and how she does and if I was going to move back in anytime soon". He nods and continues to eat. "Ohh hey do you want to go to the movies later". "That would help me get stuff out of my head but I have to finish my homework when we get home first". He smiles and nods his head. Wonho drops you off at his house and he went to go pick up some other friends to go to the movies while he did that you finished your homework. He went back home to get you and guys went to the movies.
When you got to the movies you guys choosed a action movie.
As Wonho got popcorn you saw Jungkook and Dahyun in the register next to Jungkook so you went up to him. "Wonho hurry up". He frowns. "Hold on what is the hurry it hasn't started yet". You roll your eyes "look to the right of you Wonho". He hurried and got everything amd you and your friends headed into the theater as fast as you could you all made it to the movie theater and took a seat. As the movie was about to start two more people walk in amd sat in the seats in front of you. As the movie came ro a end your friends and you qent out behind the people who were in front of you in the seats amd you saw that it was Jungkook and Dahyun.
He saw you guys amd walkes up to you guys.
"Hey Wonho and Y/N hoe have you guys been". He gives both of you a hug. "We couldn't be better Jungkook". You smile as he lets go. "You know me and the guys all miss you even Jisoo does we are sad about what happened". You nod and look towards Dahyun. "Yeah I wonder whos fault that was". Jungkook tilts his head. "No actually who did tell Yoongi none of the guys actually know only Yoongi amd Hoseok know but they won't tell us". You see dahyun shake her head as if she was telling you not to tell him bit why would you she ruined your relationship with Yoongi and maybe Hoseok. You decided to just tell Jungkook privately later. You alk walked out the theater and you saw that your other friends left as Wonho amd you talked to Jungkook. So you and Wonho drove home.
"Hey Wonho can you take me to my brothers house". He looked at you shocked. "Just take me there real quick". Then he drove you there. "Want me to come with you". You didn't say anything so he just follwed behind you. You still had the keys to the house and opened it. You walk in amd see Jungkook and Dahyun you role your eyes "where is Yoongi". Jungkook points upstairs. "In his room with Jisoo". You stomp up there as Wonho follows you up. You knock on his door Jisoo opens it. "Oh Y/N nice seeing you again". Jisoo moves aside. "Sorry ro come into the house uninvited but why didn't you tell the guys who told you about me and Hoseok or the person who exposed us it's hard enough thinking about it but just seeing Jungkook being all lovey dovey with her makes me sick".
He sighs "I told the others not to tell Jungkook because he really likes her and he is happy with her". You start to cry a little. "What about me and Hoseok me and him really liked each other and we were both happy". He hugs you. "I'm sorry Y/N but he moved on and I think you should too". You turned and hugged Wonho and started bawling.
You didn't notice that Hoseok and Jungkook were standing there and they both heard the entire thing. You stop hugging Wonho and just look at Hoseok crying he runs up to you and hugs you and cries. "I'm so sorry Y/N but Yoongi told me it would take him a while and I can't be calling the studio in sick all the time because of how sad I am I can't be sad all the time I just had to move one". You wipe your tears and push him off of you and walk out the door.
"Hoseok I just want you to know that I will always love you and I will wait for you I don't care how long I have to Wait for Yoongi to change his mind but you will never ever be replaced". Then you and Wonho leave and go home.

Hoseok's POV
After what Y/N had told me about her waiting for me I couldn't sleep. All I can think about now was her. She made me feel weak she was my weakness. I would do anything for her and if Yoongi finally chnages his mind I will go back to her.

Jungkook's POV
I couldn't belive that Dahyun was the one who told Yoongi amd in the worst way possible. I just couldn't do that to Hoesok or Y/N. I went up to her and ended it with her.

Jisoo's POV
I thought about what Ii just heard and I think I figured out how to change Yoongi's mind and get Hoseok and Y/N back together. I sat next Yoongi. "Um hey Yoongi I think you were to dramatic about making Y/N leave I mean she let Dahyun her old friend adte Jungkook which is kinda like her brother but not really and also me and your sister qere friends at one point before I bullied her and she still let me date you so why shouldn't you let her date Hoseok"? He looked at me for a while. "It's different I don't know how but it is I want my sister and Hoseok to be happy but I don't think they will be happy with each other". I smiled at him. "Yeah but they were really hapoy before and you heard what Y/N said she won't be able to move on". "I want my little sister to move one but I'll think about what you said". I was so happy I think I changed his mind a bit". I went back to my house to sleep so I wouldn't be late to work.

Yoongi's POV
After Jisoo had talked to I realised i made a big mistake but I think I would wait a while to see how Hoseok and my sister would do. I ahd ri make sure the choice I was about to make was a good idea.

A/N
So I am on winter break and it is 1:14 in the morning. The things I do to update. I shouldn't complain im on break but anyway I hope you enjoyed and are enjoying the story.  I will probably update it one or two more time before wintet break ends depends