chapter 4

"Ahem"sarada cleared her throat standing on the tree branch where you we're sitting on it. "Hn..."you turn your head to her then back to boruto practicing, an irk mark appear on sarada's head before she sighs.

"Can you at least...talk to...me?"she asked softly but an irritating voice is there then sat beside you."What's the reason for me...if I wanna talk to you?"you grumbled. "Nevermind"sarada muttered.

---Your Pov---

I watch as boruto concentrated his chakra on the water ballooon trying to pop it, his teeth clenching, sweat beads rolled his head and some few marks on his skin. He really is determined to master the rasengan like his father.

"Boruto...hey"(Name) said poking the blonde boy's cheek.

"Huh?"boruto confusingly stare the mixed flour, lifting his hand (Name) watch the boy twirling the mixed flour in the bowl. Boruto's eyes widen in realization. "I get it!"

Pop!

"I did it!"boruto cheered as waters spill on the ground, I smiled then look at sarada amazed then back to boruto as sense I gave him another rubber ball. "What?! A rubber ball this time?!"boruto whined.

It took a few days and still, boruto still keep mastering the rasengan trying to pop the rubber ball again. I know he could do it. I keep my eyes on boruto, I couldn't help but smile at his determination.

"Hand up!"I lift my hand feeling an object caught in my hands,I look at it blinking a few times. "Hn?"sarada sat beside holding the same ripe apple like mine then bite it. "You might be hungry"she said watching boruto.

"Thank you"I said before biting it.

-----Time Skipped----

"N-no...way"sense said in disbelief. I watch boruto in surprise with sarada as a tiny ball of rasengan was on his hand. He mastered the rasengan for a few days?

*******

---3rd Person Pov---

Sasuke watch boruto holding the rasengan, observing,silence filled the air while (Name) and sarada were watching them from above the tree.

"It's awfully small, I'd be hard pressed to call that a rasengan"sasuke said. Boruto look down.

"But---

"Damn it!"boruto cursed throwing the rasengan as it slowly fade away before it reaches to the trees. Sweat rolled his faces, a disappointed look on his face then run away leaving sasuke.

"..."

Sarada and (Name) jump down the ground with a 'tmp' sound regaining their position.Sarada sigh then turn to boruto's direction. "You're always so strick, papa"sarada said putting her hands on her hips.

"Since you probably don't know him very well.Let me tell you, boruto isn't usually like this"sarada said.

"It's a miracle he even made this far"(name) added as the wind ruffled her cloak.'I'm happy he mastered the rasengan even it's tiny'

"You both jump to conclusions"sasuke said turning his eyes to you. (Name) realized what he meant then she started running after the blonde boy. "Huh?"sarada ask confused. "(Name) easily knows, I didn't say no...I was going to make him my student"sasuke said. Sarada smiled then went started to after her sister running quickly leaving sasuke alone.

His head turn to the side where boruto threw his rasengan, not a far there's a tree that has a twirling hole in it caused by boruto's rasengan he threw. Sasuke smile a bit.

"Hmph"

----Your Pov----

"Bah...damn it"boruto cursed looking down the ground while I was behind him after I catch up with him. "Why did you leave?"I asked surprising him then went in front of him blocking his way.

"(Name)-chan?did you force him to make me his student?"he said with his cold tone voice. I made a glare which he looked away turning to the other directions. "I want you to see him tomorrow, understand?"I said twisting his left ear. "Ow ow ow ow!"he cried, I pulled my hand away down inside my cloak,I narrowed my eyes sensing someone behind me shadow looming us.

"Young master, young lady, what's wrong?"katasuke asked smirking. I gave him a glare.

*********

I look around watching some others practicing and performing their scientific ninja tools that we're wrap around their wrist. Lightning, fire, water, air and etc jutsu all of them are in the ninja tools.

"Wow!"I made my way towards boruto beside him pressing his face on the glass wall.

"Our experiments can be any use to you. Cooly, smartly, and expending a little effort to procedure exceedingly large results"katasuke said looking over from his shoulder then turn to us.

"That ought to be..."he inserted a tiny scroll on the ninja tool.

"What the ninja of the next to your generation...should look like"I narrowed my eyes as a ball of rasengan appear on his hands showing to us, his other hand is holding a two ninja tools for us.

"Wouldn't you agree now young master, young lady? Let us choose an ultimate move that fits you perfectly"I watch boruto as katasuke gave him the ninja tool to him then turn to me. "How about you lady (Name)?"

"Not interested"I said sternly.

*********

"Rasengan!"I watch boruto do the rasengan in front of my papa, instead of tiny rasengan he mastered yesterday it was different, it a perfect shape of rasengan like the seventh hokage. In a glimpse of my eye I could see the ninja tool in his wrist inside his jacket he used. I guess papa noticed it too...

'He gotta be kidding me! that rascal!'

---3rd Person Pov---

Sasuke narrowed his eyes noticing a ninja tool wrap around boruto's right wrist blown by the rasengan's air.

"Well?"boruto asked.

An image of flash in his eyes, boruto reminded of naruto his father doing his rasengan comparing the image to him and boruto.

"Hmph... You advanced that much only a day?"sasuke asked putting his right hand on his hips posing.

"I'm not like my dad when it comes to talent"boruto said confidently.

Both uchiha's could sense he was lying.

"That's for sure, you seem quite different from naruto...though I'd hope, it wasn't the case"sasuke said mumbling the last part turning around, his black cloak ruffled, boruto look at you confused.

"Huh? What's his answer?"boruto asked.

"Fine, you can be my student"sasuke said causing a smile lit from boruto's face.

******

---Your Pov---

"(Name)! Ma says you should take a bath before going to bed!"sarada shouted behind my door. I keep staring on my left arm that has a black dot on my palm.I ignore sarada without replying then sat up from my bed.

"What's this?"I mumbled touching the black dot when it moves like a worm struggling as it disappear.I look beyond outside my window seeing a smoke came out of the woods sign that boruto and dad was there.

Tomorrow is the chunin exam...