All Stories Must Come To An End

Hello Everyone!

So it is the end of this book. I do have my reasons to why I am finishing this book and I will tell you them but I need to say something first.

Thank you guys all for reading! You have no idea how much it means to me to get the amount of reads and votes on this story that I have gotten! I am very grateful for all the requests you guys have given to make this book possible.

Thank you to:
varian_stan

JadeOchnio

MiraculousPuppy

TwSparkle

melancholypop

MischiefMage

wingzreyez

guerrae

eddie_kaspbrak_boi

theAdmiralJP0894

Social_Anxiety24601

PrincessJada240

Midnight-Drawing77

For all requesting or giving me inspiration for oneshots in this book! It is much appreciated that you did this or I wouldn't have a book to be finishing even if some of it wasn't intentional.

And why am I stopping this book.
Well because:

1) I'm drifting away from the tts fandom and into other fandoms so until season 2 is back I think it'll stay like that for a while.

2) because this book was going to be the last book I created for the year.

3) I have many ideas for other books that I would like to write.

4) this was a warm up oneshot book so I can get better at writing others in the future.

Thank you all again for reading and voting on my stories! You don't know how much it means to me. I wish I could continue but as they say.

All stories must come to an end.

ALLONS-Y!!!!
- David Tennant, The Tenth Doctor.

GERONIMO!!!!
-Matt Smith, The Eleventh Doctor

(I just had to)

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Winnie The Pooh.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
-Dr Seuss

If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
- Paulo Coehlo

It's hard to say goodbye when so many people around that made something happen, make you happy.
-Author~Chan

Have a happy new year everyone!

Bye!!!!!

(Not really because I'm gonna be starting some other books too! Maybe another varian x reader idk I have a whole 365 days next year :3)