Chapter 39

Piyu looked out of the glass window and stared at the peaceful evening. She looked around and saw some couples enjoying their time with each other holding their hands.

She wants that. She wants to spend time with her love holding his hand and looking into eyes. She closed her eyes and only one person came into her vision. She smiled and wished for him to be there with her forever.

She sighed and thought how will she convey her feelings to him. Sam shows his feelings to her in some or the other way but she still want to be sure that he feels the same as her.

She looked at her watch and then looked at the door for the person whom she is waiting for. She was nervous to talk to him but she has to do it before it's too late.

" Hey Muffin!" Jai exclaimed sitting in front of her.

" You are late." She said in mock anger.

" Sorry! Stuck in traffic." He said and called for waitor.

" What do you want?" He asked her.

" Capuccino." She said smiling.

" One Cappuccino and one Black coffee please." Jai ordered smiling.

" So why this sudden meeting?" Jai asked looking at her.

" Just like that, can't we just meet to talk?" She said fiddling with her dupatta.

"Piyu!" Jai called her and she closed her eyes to gain some courage. He is serious now as he called her by her name.

" Jai, I will ask you something. Will you answer me truthfully?" She asked him seriously.

Jai frowned at her but nodded his head in yes.

" Do you Love someone?" Piyu asked in one breath.

Jai was taken aback by her sudden question. He don't know what to answer but he decided to be truthful as he promised her.

" No." He said bluntly.

"No? Are you sure?" she asked him.

" Piyu, why are you asking me such questions suddenly?" Jai asked her leaning forward on the table.

" Jai is there anything that you need to tell me?" she asked him calmly.

Jai opened his mouth but couldn't say anything. He stumbled with his words. He thought if she is asking about Meera. That time only their order came and they both started sipping their drinks.

"Jai, Please tell me if something is bothering you?" She asked sensing his dilemma.

" Jai?" She called him.

" There is nothing like that. Don't worry about me." He said smiling at her.

She sighed and thought of asking him directly.

" Do you know Meera? "She asked him and he looked at her stunned.

" How do you know her? "He asked her blankly.

" So you know her." She declared leaning back looking at him.

" Piyu..... "

" We met at Sam's house at the party. She is Sam's jiju's sister." Piyu said to him who just looked down.

" You also met her at the party right?" She asked him but he stayed silent.

" It's Ok if you don't want to tell me but remember you are not alone. We are there with you. " She assured him keeping her hand on his hand and he sighed loudly rubbing his face.