Chapter Thirty

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

[Author's Note: Hey guys, to all of you who think the book is going to be over soon, you are so wrong XD Need I remind you she still has 2 more wishes left..? >:3 So just a heads up, the book will be over when the final wish is made, plus the aftermath ;) OH, AND A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU ;D ok, the surprise is this; After the final chapter, I will let you guys decide what kind of special I should do.

For all of you wondering what that is, I'll quickly explain. ^~^ So after the final chapter, I'm going to write one more chapter that's like a little spin off, and it can be whatever you guys want it to be, like for instance, you guys can vote on only ONE idea, like these:

1- Erai and Seren go on a date

2- Erai and Seren get stuck on a deserted island for a whole day

3- Erai and Seren getting the night shift alone at Sinclair's

4- Erai and Seren go skinny dipping at a beach he teleported them to

Those are just some suggestions :) you guys can vote on them later, after the final chapter is written, which will be a while from now, but I still felt like giving you guys a head's up. So please don't message or comment about it just yet, that's reserved for later lol. Well, that's all XD thanks for reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh, fuck it.' I thought as I held in tighter to Erai, our lips crashing against each other's like waves, switching angles every single time.

"Hm, you sure are bold today. Are you sure you got your heart back?" Erai broke away from our kiss, carrying me over to his bed. My mind was clouded with density as I only studied his facial features, making me want to kiss him again.

"You idiot, the only reason I'm suddenly... You know... Is because I have my heart back." I whispered into his ear a I nibbled on it, earning a little groan from Erai as he laid me down on the bed and got in top of me.

"Oh, that's not fair." He chuckled as he pinned both my hands above my head with one of his, while his other hand freely roamed my body eagerly. He leaned in so his face was right next to my neck, and kissed it roughly while biting it.

A new sensation traveled down my body, and I found myself twisting slightly as I moaned. One of my legs moved on its own, as if to move away from him, but with his body he held it down so I couldn't move away.

"Oh, so I'm not being fair..?" I managed to slip out between ragged breaths, and I felt Erai chuckle against my neck, which sent sharp tingles down my spine. "Erai..."

And suddenly the hand that was roaming around me freely moved up to my shirt, lifting it up slightly, gently tracing my skin with his fingertips.

I shuddered as I felt the tips of his fingers trace my skin, exploring every single inch, making goosebumps rise wherever he touched me. He was way too good at this.

He took off his own shirt, and my eyes naturally landed on his abs, surprising me a little. Erai was rather tall and slightly lean, but I didn't know he was sculpted too.

"Hm, well you're not half bad yourself." He whispered as he lowered himself down again right next to my ear, kissing my neck just right below it.

My face flushed red as I realized he caught me stating and knew exactly what I was thinking about. "You ready?" He whispered into my ear huskily, and I felt my skin crawl with the intensity of it all.

"Yes..." I let out a breathy whisper, and felt the ecstasy of what I had gotten myself into. My skin was like a sculpture being molded and felt up to perfection, and I couldn't keep in the moans of contention.