31

Minato's POV

When Sakura and Naruto left the office it Surprised me how fast they left, I didn't even feel their chakras, and because of this I'm fully aware how powerful they've gotten.

"They've grown so much.... but....it can't be the same like before. Did you see Minato? Did you see the look on his eyes? Did you see the coldness on her eyes? They've seen too much, I can tell. They're not the same little kids from the past. Our son is not the same, she is not the same... Hell! We are not the same..... but what matters is that he's back.. out baby is back home." Kushina choked out as her eyes filled with tears again.

"I noticed.... but it's what they chose to do, they made their decisions and we couldn't do nothing about it. The best we can do is listen to them, and give them advice if they need it. What worries me the most out of this, is how cold Sakura is, her hair isn't pink but black. Her eyes are red not green anymore. She is just not the same, and the purple diamond on her forehead shows how powerful she is. Both of them are..." I said to my wife as I have her one of the many hugs I give her everyday since the kids left.

We grown as a couple and as parents...

"How are we going to tell him?" Kushina asked and I shook my head with a smile.

"Let's let him figure it out, he's a big kid now I'm pretty sure he's going to be happy." I said and took my wife's hand into mine and teleported us to buy dangos and maybe sit under a cherry tree in the mean time Naruto and Sakura rest.
.
.

Naruto's POV

When we got to my house we didn't shut a eye, we actually started to eat something and prepare something for my parents. Sakura and I masked our chakras, we are preparing a surprise party for every single one of our friends.

I took my summoners and sent them to deliver invitations, while we prepared everything, the party would start around 8 we need at least 2 hours to explain everything to my parents and then give them time to digest it and start yelling at us, I'm pretty sure that by 8 they are going to be fine.

When I passed by the living room i glanced at a picture hunged up on the wall, it was when I was little then next to it was another picture with a girl with red flaming hair, and big blue eyes. Who is she?

But before I could analyze the picture more, the door knob was turning making me freeze. And Sakura stopped and went to sit down on the couch.

"It's a little girl." She spoke while she closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch making me sweat drop.

Why would there be a girl outside my house?

That's when the door opened revealing the girl in the Picture.

When she saw me her eyes widened, and her smile turned into a straight line.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" She asked taking a Kunai from her back pocket.

"What do you mean, your house!? This is my house little kid, and who the fu— I mean heck are you?!" I exclaimed, holy ramens... she looks like kaa-San.

"I am Namikaze-Uzumaki Yuna Mirai, now who are you and what are you doing in my house?" She asked a little bit more calmly.

"Namikaze-Uzumaki??!!!!! What?!" I exclaimed shocked, my parents had another kid?!

"Well I am Uzumaki Naruto, son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, And soon to be Hokage, dattebayo!" I said with pride, still not believing that this five/six year old is my sister.

"Nope you are not, I'm daughter of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina and I am going to be Hokage just like papa." She announced.

She is getting on my nerves.