♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Currently located in the school's infirmary I had to halt the bleeding from my nose, as it turns out I may or may not have possibly broken my nose. Aside from this, I got reminded of the fact that I live in an alternative world of Yandere Simulator with the majority of the rivals having been replaced with their male counterparts, thus it somehow slipped my mind that the fan-service nurse was also a love interest.

Although I had expected this to go terribly, Mujo so far has not unintentionally-intentionally put himself in an inconvenient position to please the readers and make this story 18+. In fact, he is exactly as portrayed in the April fools video, a kind-hearted person who wishes nothing more than to help students in need.

I winced from the pain as the pinknette gently placed a band-aid over my nose, right before having cleaned my nose from any access blood.

''Everything seems to be good, however, for the next three weeks you must avoid any interaction with your nose'' He poked my nose and smiled warmly.

''Does that mean I can't scratch it when it itches??'' I asked frantically. This caused Mujo to laugh kindly.

''Unfortunately, at least for the time being you can't'' He confirmed much to my dismay.

This is the end, how can I live when I cannot scratch my nose?!

While Y/n was living her depressing Tamaki Suoh moment, in the meantime Mujo cleaned and stored away the no longer needed materials and occasionally glanced towards Y/n in concern.

''How did you get injured, deary?'' He inquired wishing to fulfill his curiosity without coming off as nosy.

Y/n glanced at the tall male nurse, wondering if she should lie or explain what actually happened. She decided upon the former.

''Oh, you know I got into an intense fight with the school delinquents!'' She explained with a smug smile on her lips.

A series of giggles interrupted Y/n's glories delusions, Mujo covered his mouth with his hand and continued to laugh lightly. This caused Y/n to slump her shoulders, losing confidence altogether. Mujo turned to fully face the young girl who somberly sat on the clinical bed.

Quickly shaking his hands defensively he attempted at assuring the girl he wasn't laughing at her, but at the mere fact, that she miserably failed to lie to him.

''A-ah, I'm sincerely sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!'' As a response, Y/n too sheepishly assured the male nurse that everything was fine.

''A-Actually, I just stumbled and fell'' She scratched the nape of her neck nervously. Mujo chuckled and patted her hair much to Y/n's dismay.

The one thing she despises the most is when people touch her hair, with a single touch her hair becomes incredibly greasy.

''Oh, since you're the only one here as of right now, do you mind helping me after school to stock up? That is if you want...'' He asked glancing shyly at the ground.

If Y/n didn't know any better she'd assume that he desired her expertise in drugs. Y/n, in spite of being an edge lord in this story, unintentionally, she's also very well acquainted in the field of narcotics.

If you're able to spot a wild Y/n, please contact your local authorities.

No sooner than jumping off of the bed to leave did the door swing open, a concerned Taeko and Hanako stood present, as well as, a slightly annoyed yet intrigued Osano stood by them slipping glancing here and there.