𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. artemis, that's you

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
  FOUR  —— artemis, that's you

 ⊹  ☽                      ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋             FOUR  ——  artemis, that's you

˚ .・*。༄ NOAH DIDN'T LIKE THAT BELLAMY WAS BEING SO KIND TO HER, in fact, it was offputting to her. From all she'd seen that day, the most he cared about was being powerful, something he obviously wasn't on the Ark.

    Not that she cared about his backstory.

    Bellamy had set her up inside the tent of the girl who'd found a better bed beside some other girl in camp. He didn't care who slept with who, it left a perfectly good tent left open for Noah. Though there wasn't much to care for, Noah only having the clothes on her back, bow, and water canteen to do much with. And he stood at the flap of her tent, watching her stare with an empty gaze at her new accommodation's. "It's no A-class dorm on the Ark, but it's two away from mine and four down from Finn, so..."

    "I'm good." She grumbled.

    He nodded, already knowing he wasn't going to get much out of her for now. Her first impression was intimidating, he couldn't lie. But he'd now witnessed her crack down, tears form in her heartless eyes. "Try and get some sleep."

     Even he knew leaders needed compassion somewhere.

    Noah had found herself sticking with Bellamy's crew for the moment being. She didn't have the paitence to be anywhere near Clarke or Finn and his incessant questions, and everyone else were just teenagers given too much freedom. Bellamy was her best shot of not killing anyone.

    So she ended up just along the edge of camp, standing aside Murphy and Atom as they practiced target throwing with a tree and a poorly made scrap knife. And she could tell that just her gaze was making Murphy nervous as he continuously missed his target, or simply couldn't get the blade to hit the tree perfectly and stick it in.

    He groaned, trudging to pick his knife back up as if clanged off for the millionth time in a row. "That damn kid, messing with my head." He grumbled, tacking Jasper as his reason for failure, even though Noah could see the million posture issues, throwing tactics he'd messed up, and strength he simply lacked.

    Bellamy shook his head, "He's not gonna last much longer."

    "Better think of a new excuse." Noah quipped.