Chapter 35

-

A light

-

Taehyung stared at the younger. Questions filling his head like crazy. He walked closer to Jungkook. The sounds of his heartbeat could be heard, Taehyungs heart filled with joy. But the dark magic was still there, and still taking over.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook.

But he was thrown back.

His back hit the ground with a hard thud. He groaned in pain leaning himself up. He soon stood up again. Putting his arms out and trying again. But once again he was thrown back.

He continued to get up and go to Jungkook, his body in pain, his face bruising. He got up with a groan. The dark magic moving even quicker.
Taehyungs eyes widened "JUNGKOOK!" He Yelled loudly "JUNGKOOK PLEASE WAKE UP!" Taehyung Yelled, feeling his tears form again "JUNGKOOK!" He Yelled again, he soon noticed the youngers eyes open a bit "Tae...Taehyung" he whispered, he was so weak, and in a lot of pain. He looked around at the dark magic and sighed "This is all my fault..Everything is my fault" jungkook spoke and Taehyung glared "Shut up! Your a fucking human being! You make mistakes!" Taehyung Yelled "B-But I hurt so many people" he spoke feeling weaker and weaker "No! Jungkook! You saved me! Without you I'm a black hole! I'm like the dark magic" Taehyung spoke "I found Jackson" he spoke "He's already suffering from guilt, damn well deserves to rot in a nasty cell" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook giggled weakly, the magic disappearing a bit. Taehyung moved foreword a bit "Y-Your face..." Jungkook spoke "Dark magic does this to you..." he spoke "Let me help you" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed looking down "What if....I....Hurt....you" he spoke, the weakness growing worse and worse "If you do...Then you do, your human, I'm human, were married; were gonna fight, get mad at each other, hurt each other...But were also going to have amazing times together....Be a family, have our friends all around us, but you can't give up...It ruined me when you disappeared....I became a dark shadow....I need you Jungkook....and you need me" Taehyung spoke, getting up and getting closer and closer, Jungkooks hand weakly out and Taehyungs hand getting close.

Until they touched.

And a light shot up everywhere.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Thank god your finally awake...."