5. Busy weekend

'You met Liam Scott?!' Flynn nearly flipped the table over while we're having breakfast at Flynn's apartment five minute walk away from UCL.

Flynn's family was very rich as well, our families were business partners and neighbours, that's why we knew each other and went to the same school.

'Did you kiss? Okay, knowing you little turtle, did he ask for your number?' Flynn asked enthusiastically. I shook my head and explained for the ten thousandth time today,' no! He only helped me at the hospital and drove me home!' Flynn could never know about him staying in room for the whole night and practically watched me slept.

He said,' OH MY GOD! You shouldn't be named Mariposa, call yourself Mariloser instead!' I didn't understand so I frowned,' what?'

He kept on shaking his head,' how could someone resist Liam Scott? Let me guess, you fell asleep on his car without asking anything personal about him?'

This boy knew me so well.

He knew what my speechlessness meant so he shouted in face,' POSY!!!!!!'

I didn't hold back anymore, I put Theo down and said,' what? I've got two three-month-olds to take care of! And for god's sake, I freaking broke my leg!'

He knew he was at fault this time, so he sat me down and patted on my shoulder, 'okay, okay, I'm sorry, Posy. You know I love you, I just didn't want you to miss a great opportunity!'

' How am I supposed to grab it when I literally have the biggest road blocks in my life right now?' Gesturing the twins.

'Awww, Posy.' He pulled me into an embrace which I gladly returned. He picked up Mateo and while I carried Theodore.

'Trust me, I know everything's gonna be fine. You're the cleverest person I've ever met!' He paused for a few seconds and took out his wallet and handed me a black card.

I asked him,' what is this, Flynn?' He shrugged, ' a black credit card, duh. When was the last time you saw one?' Haha, very funny.

He continued,' take it and go shopping at Harrods or whatever, you deserve a good break.'

'No! I can't spend you money!'

He insisted,' Mariposa! I'm your bestfriend! My money is your money!' He took Theodore from my grasp, 'plus, you need stuff for these two little sweeties.'

Oh yeah, I just realised I didn't even have any supplies for the babies. Well, to be honest, I don't really know what they need.

' So don't worry about them, I'll take care of them today. You just go and have fun, won't you?' I'm so lucky to have Flynn, I gave him a quick embrace and kissed my brothers on their foreheads. They're sure are cute when they're not crying!

-------------------------------------------------------

Harrods was packed with people. I didn't remember when was the last time I came, ever since Mum and Das divorced.

I got a stroller for twins which the salesperson told me was the lightest model ever released. Then I got some baby clothes, which were a few months older than them 'cause babies grew fast, and we didn't really have money. Ugh, shouldn't have shopped at Harrods at the first place. You're damn right, my conscience.

Turned out that Flynn was even the vip at Harrods, which meant that I had a personal shopper to send everything directly to Flynn's flat.

Oh my god, how am I supposed to fit everything in my tiny room?

As I finished shopping for the twins, I went to the loo, which was right outside the lingerie section. A familiar figure was standing outside the fitting rooms.

Liam Scott.

A young woman, I guessed just a few years older than me, came out of the fitting room. She looked very pretty, with her blonde hair tied into a half bun. And those shoes, newest Roger Vivier, used to be my mother's favourite shoe brand.

She smiled and threw her arms around Liam, and then kissed him on his cheeks.

And then he looked up. We made eye contact.

He smiled at me and released the girl as she went back into the fitting room for a new batch of clothes.

'Hello, Mariposa,' he was grinning at me with his overly bleached teeth, 'are you stalking me this whole time? I know you really wanna return the favour, but this is kinda...'

I didn't give him the chance to finish the sentence,' right, see you, in fact, let's never see each other again, Liam.'

He immediately caught up with me and said,' woah woah woah, Posy, hold up.' Hearing people call me Posy got on to my nerves all the time, so now I was even more furious.

' First of all, call me Mariposa,' I replied nonchalantly, 'second of all, what do you want from me? Surely you have to focus on your girlfriend?'

He tilted his head and asked, 'girlfriend? Oh! You mean the girl just now? She's my sister, Alanna.' Oops, that's awkward. 'Yeah, I don't care.'

He kept on following me, 'so what are you doing here, Mariposa?' That prick, emphasising my full name. 'Shopping, what else can you do at Harrods?'

'For your boys?'

Oh, so he thought the twins were MY sons. Oh well, if that could keep I'm away from me, 'yeah.'

He shrugged and said,' oh well, Alanna's done. See you, Mariposa.'

Finally! I could be alone.

Why would he be so nosy anyways?