10. somebody else

explicit content ahead
—————————————
Kat had The 1975 blasting through her speakers, she spun around dancing to it as she got ready to go out. She loved Matty's voice, it was unlike anyone else's she had heard and she pinched herself that she knew him.

"She's got a boyfriend anyway!" She sang along, sitting in front of her mirror to do her make up. "You got your tongue pierced anyway!"

Suddenly, Tammy burst through the door looking flustered. Kat furrowed her eyebrows at her before turning down her music. Tammy's face was unreadable but Kat knew something was wrong.

"What's up Timtam?" She asked, sipping her pre-drink. Tammy looked around the room and looked confused.

"Where are you going?" She wondered, Kat continued to do her make up.

"Matty and I are going to this new club. Wanna come?" She giggled, the drink going to her head a little bit. Reminding herself to keep the pace, she tried to focus her eyes on her make up and not mess it up.

"No." Tammy's breathing was quick and frustrated. "You need to stop sleeping with him." She blurted out. Kat froze, only moving her eyes to look at her best friend through the mirror. She put down her eyelash curler and turned to actually look at her.

"Why?" She asked, knowing Tammy wouldn't joke about something like this. Tammy crawled onto the bed and sat cross-legged on the bed.

"He's met somebody Kitty, somebody else." She confessed. Kat would be lying if she didn't feel a pit in her stomach, she had been having so much fun with him and this was threatening that.

"Who?" She asked, her voice was merely a whisper. Taking a sip of her drink, she tried to calm her racing heart.

"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that if he's messing around with you, he'll be messing with her head." Tammy explained. Kat was beyond offended.

"Have you met her?" She asked, Tammy didn't say anything which gave her her answer. Looking down at her lap, she took a deep breath. "Well, I'll let Matty make that decision of whether or not he wants to stop sleeping with me so he can start a relationship with this new girl." She steamed. Tammy started to worry, it had effected her completely differently to how she had imagined. "Can you pass me my curlers?" She asked, fake smiling.

Matty wore a white t shirt and jeans, nothing special, as he knocked on Kat's door. He was treating this night at a goodbye to sex with Kat, one final hoorah.

She swung the door open, wearing a bandeau red top and loose black trousers. He looked her up and down before grinning with his cigarette between his lips.

"Looking saucy tonight kitty kat." He grinned, grabbing her neck and pulling her forehead in for a kiss. She didn't react.

"Bye Tammy." She yelled, stepping out. Matty's face dropped as he saw Tammy standing in the hallway staring at him. Her arms were crossed, her head shaking and he knew exactly why. Pushing all of those thoughts out of his head, he threw his arm around Kat and closed the door behind them.

When they arrived at the club, Matty just winked at the bouncer and they got in. It was his friends club and he wanted to impress Kat by getting them straight in.

Kat was beyond impressed, she squeezed Matty's hand as he led them to the centre of it all. He started jumping spastically which made her laugh then he started spinning her round in circles until she was dizzy and almost crying with laughter.

She wrapped her arms round his neck while he held her hips loosely. He licked his lips as her hips swayed under his fingers, she whipped her hair around and rocked her head back sensually.