*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The Competition
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook regretted not being able to see Taehyung for the next couple of days until the Saturday of his competition

Jungkook regretted not being able to see Taehyung for the next couple of days until the Saturday of his competition. He was stuck training for their next big game. At the beginning of each practice Namjoon would deliver a long, heart-warming speech about how he believed in them and that if they just kept at the practice he just knew they would manage to make it to Nationals.

Eventually Saturday arrived and Jungkook was excited to see Taehyung in his element. He'd seen him skate only a couple times before and even then it would only be snippets of routines that he caught he was anticipating seeing the full effect of his performance. There must've been some reason why he was currently the top ice skater.

He had passed Taehyung a couple of times in the corridor and wondered why. Since the beginning of the season he had not bumped into him once unless he was at the rink. He came up with a few theories his favourite being that Taehyung was trying to pass him. Whenever he had seen him he always offered a warm smile and a small wave which the older barely ever returned but the slight pink tinge that appeared on his cheeks was enough for Jungkook.

He still couldn't quite believe that Vante, the boy who he had been subconsciously drooling over since they met was Kim Taehyung who he was so desperate to meet. The boy that caught the attention of most of the population within the arena yet who he had been lucky enough to get to know.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He sighed contentedly as he walked along the corridor towards the locker room in which he planned on grabbing his bag before heading to the ice rink to watch the figure skating competition that was being held. He saw a familiar face walk towards him and immediately a large smile overtook his face. He gazed at Taehyung's face, the other hadn't seemed to notice him yet as he was having a conversation with the boy next to him who Jungkook didn't recognise.

The boy was shorter than Taehyung and had sharp features that made him look somewhat intimidating not helped by his black hair that covered most of his eyes. Taehyung turned to look in front of him and saw Jungkook walking towards them. A blush appeared on his cheeks and Jungkook almost cooed at the older.

He walked past and quickly turned round only to see Taehyung also looking back at him. That's when he stopped "Hey Taehyung, can I talk to you for a moment?" He called and Taehyung nodded and whispered something to the boy next to him who raised an eyebrow at Jungkook but then walked off, turning the corner st the end of the corridor, out of sight.

Taehyung walked up to him.
"Hello" he said awkwardly.
Jungkook chuckled slightly "hi, I just want to wish you good luck for today. I know you're going to do really well"
Taehyung tilted his head, looking at Jungkook with a slightly puzzled look on his face "Okay, Thank you?" Taehyung turned to walk away but Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back a little too harshly as they stood almost nose to nose.