Talking Bodies

What happened to good old conversations when one needs them the most? It's probably one of the important things to keep a relationship going. Apparently, the couple that arrived and immediately locked themselves up in Jisoo's room thought otherwise.

It's not like they haven't made out before but as soon as the older girl pushed Jennie onto a solid wall, excluding the previous doors and tables and anything else they've bumped into, there was no time for any sense to register. They didn't reduce the fire as it only consumed them with the younger girl's legs wrapped around Jisoo's waist, letting the both of them aware of the the heat that wasn't to die any time soon. If they were keeping track who was winning with all the rash touches and rough kisses, it would be difficult to know which one was losing. They were simply on par, it seems.

Jisoo felt those slender fingers maneuvering her head, her whole body to all the places that begs for attention. From the lip lock that was more than messy to the other parts of Jennie's own creamy neck and collarbones that looked all too seductive just by being bare and visible. Her hand slid into the latter's shirt, cupping her breast as Jisoo's insisting mouth started marking every inch of skin it could reach. One by one, their clothes fell or got thrown to god knows where on the ground especially the top that Jennie wore once Jisoo tore it from her. Her dark orbs turning greedy as she dragged them all over her girlfriend's sprawled form on her bed.

Jisoo was never more sure in her life that Jennie Kim simply being in a matching black underwear was a deadly sight.

The lust was evident in their eyes as they took in their state of being underdressed. Jisoo got on top of Jennie, her leg in between hers as she began sucking the brunette's lower lip. Her small moan seemed not enough for Jisoo which prompted her to slither her tongue inside the warm cavern. She could feel the surprise as she tasted Jennie again yet the second she was done exploring every nook and cranny, they became stuck in a fight for dominance and muffled moans.

Jisoo dropped her body against the latter's, her face burying itself on her chest as she left wet kisses on her wake. "Jisoo..."

The brunette felt her body being hyperactive as Jisoo leaned down to lick her cleavage and her fingers got close to the hem of her panties. She was barely catching her breath and felt herself hitch another one once Jisoo got closer to her heated core. She can't seem to focus on one thing as the older girl was seemingly good in multitasking and she had no thoughts of stopping.

"W-wait... Chu— hmm..." Jennie's voice came out in a purr as the latter palmed her where she was almost dripping. She heard the moan the latter elicited and Jennie had to pull her head up to put things in a halt. "Jisoo... babe, listen to me first?"

If it wasn't for the little rationality left in Jennie, she would have let Jisoo ravish her thoroughly when that face looked too demanding and angry that it was a major turn on to anyone who could see. "What?"

"C-can we... can we not do this right now?" Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed and Jennie wanted to squeeze her legs together only to realize her girlfriend was still positioned in between them. She had to keep it down and hold herself back. "I mean..."

"You don't want to do it with me?"

"No... no, it's not like that— Jisoo!" Jennie pulled Jisoo back down when the latter misunderstood her and ready to move out. Their faces were inches away, their bodies still emanating the heat Jennie didn't let to further take over. She kissed Jisoo, not with the same pace they've been going at since earlier but with the tenderness and innocence their current state could muster. "I... I don't want our first time being like this."

"Not like what?" Jisoo asked and for the first time of the night, Jennie finally smiled at her girlfriend's natural cuteness and curiosity.

"Like we're rushing it. Like we're just in a spur of the moment. Like we're angry and we're simply going to have sex because it's a way to make up for a fight that we should really be talking about and fixing instead." The latter blinked a couple times and Jennie caressed those cheeks. "I want our first to be special. And I'm pretty sure you want that too."

"Right now... all I want is you." Jennie bit her bottom lip because Jisoo is making it too hard to resist.

"Right now, you don't know half what you're saying and it's the alcohol talking."

"Huh." She giggled as she saw the pout and puppy dog eyes. She pecked Jisoo's forehead, cheeks, nose and her lips which she gave a proper kiss. She cradled her girlfriend and ran her fingers through the latter's hair.  "So it's not because my sex skills are practically inexistent?"

Jennie wasn't sure if she was going to hunt down who made her girlfriend slur her words or thank them for letting her see an intoxicated version of the always proper Kim Jisoo. "Untrue. Didn't you feel how I was goddamn wet for you?"

"Oh I see." The older girl was trailing her fingers from her waist and lower before Jennie caught hold of them and kissed them. "I swear they were moving on their own accord."

Jennie bursted out laughing with that and shook her head. She motioned for Jisoo to hug her again and, this time, the latter settled for a close hug. It was silent for awhile before Jisoo started talking again.

"Jen?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to get dressed up later again?" She looked up at her and looked rather worried. "Can't we just stay like this? I kinda like feeling your bare skin against mine."

Jennie giggled with how Jisoo was really running her mouth with all honesty. She was sooo going to remember this. "How am I going to do that when you violently tore my favourite top earlier?"

"Oh my god. Should I feel bad? It's Gucci, right?"

"No. You don't have to. I have plenty." The brunette kissed her on the forehead and smiled. "And it was Chanel, by the way."

"Rest in peace, Chanel-ssi."

Jisoo ought to be sleeping or drinking some coffee to sober her up but Jennie let her make the two of them laugh their asses off. They ignored getting out of the covers to put some clothes and only clung to each other closer. When Jennie felt her eyes drooping and her current talkative girlfriend not being so talkative anymore, she thought the night was over.

"Jennie-ah... I'm sorry."

But it wasn't and Jennie didn't mind. It was the closure they both need for their fight and night. "I'm sorry too."

"I love you, you know. Like I... don't know what to do at times but I promise I'll do better and talk it out with you more and fix it soon and... I just..." Jisoo had her cheeks rosy and it probably wasn't the alcohol this time. "I really really love you. I love you, Kim Jennie."

Instead of laughing or teasing Jisoo for all the drunken talk, Jennie leaned in to leave a chaste kiss. Their eyes met, their arms wrapped around each other and even with the still burning need inside, it was enough. Jisoo's raw affection and love can satisfy her for the night. It was a comfortable warmth she wouldn't regret choosing over.

"I love you too, Jisoo. So much."

———
i'm not good in writing
that kind of scene so...
maybe next time hahaha