😍Having a crush on someone😍

Be certain: be certain you absolutely like them. It's not safe (emotionally) to become invested in them in anyway for you to send them mixed signals.

Keep it on the DL: don't tell a bunch of people. Keep it to you and maybe a close friend or 2. You don't want the word getting around and ruining things.

Get to know them: don't just jump straight in and date them. Get to know them. Talk to each other and learn about their mannerisms and such. Not doing so can make them think you only like them for their looks or such.

Light touches: when talking, light touches here and there are encouraged! For example...

-lighly punching their arm
-poking them (not like an annoying little kid, maybe just to get their attention)
-touching their shoulder
-grazing their hand
-brushing hair out of there face
-resting your hand on top of theirs

Facial expressions: if you tend to have a resting bitch face, you may want to work on that. Now I'm not saying to smile 24/7 either. But giving little "facial cues" can improve the conversations:
-smiling
-nodding
-giggling/laughing at their jokes
-making eye contact while talking
-if you wanna signal them to kiss you, bite your lip and look at theirs maybe (usually my crush goes in for the kill so hey, let me know if this works for you)
-wink (when it's appropriate)

Getting their number:
When it comes the time, you can ask for their number for communication :) now i personally just ask straight up. But if you have a clever way of doing it, let me know! If phone numbers are too serious, try social media like insta or snap.

Don't be pushy:
If they say no or in general, don't get pushy. It'll turn them off completely. Be light and playful. Coming on too strong is quite scary.

Give it time:
This process can really take time. Get to know them and really open up a bit. It'll truly be worth it. And sometimes they may not be ready to date at that moment. Respect that and give them time. They'll appreciate it deeply.

CURRENT SITCH:
Sooo i like this dude who has an 80% chance of not liking me. It makes me so mad cause i said i wouldn't catch feelings and here i fucking am. But imma try my best. Im keeping my hopes low but im really happy cause i have his jacket and im pretty sure he's single. Like for a guy...he smells fucking H O L Y like wtf.