Dec. 10th (2/3)

1:28pm

"Where are you rushing off to?"

Shit.

It was almost time for him to head to his next class. And Caleb decided that if he managed to get his stuff all packed up in time, he could dip and leave Minho behind.

He and Yuno needed to work stuff out. Yuno was a decent guy.

And so was Minho (well ... he was really less than decent. But that's besides the point).

And they were brothers.

And if they really were over 100 years old, everyone else they grew up with and loved were probably dead. Meaning that they really only had each other.

Caleb didn't know what the feud between the two of them was.

Or ... before he entered the picture - he didn't know what the feud had been before he entered the picture.

Now he knew there was a feud between the two for reasons pertaining to him. Plus the unspoken reasons that were there before him.

"Uh ..."

"You were planning on leaving me behind." The older stated, earning a small smile from Caleb.

The kinda smile you gave when you know you had been caught red handed but still tried to see innocent.

"What are you talking about? I'm not allowed to gather up my stuff before it's time to leave? Everyone else is doing."

Minho looked around the room and sure enough there were other students already putting away their stuff.

The older sighed. Because even though that wasn't Caleb's reason for packing up early, he'd leave it alone. Because he did make sense.

A little.

And Caleb smirked at himself before zipping up his bag and glancing back down at his wristwatch.

Yes. He still wore them.

In fact, he collected them and coordinated them with his outfits.

He liked collecting things.

In fact, he also had a dildo collection. We won't talk about that though. Not now at least.

But you know what he didn't like?

When he tried to stand up from his seat and leave when 1:30 hit, only to be stopped by Minho grabbing his hand and pulling him close to him.

He almost fell.

Almost.

"Get off of me, you dick." He hissed quietly. He could pretend to be mad. But deep down inside it, he loved it.

He loved it when Minho held his hand. Or snaked a hand around his waist. Or kissed his face. He loved the corny pet names he gave him sometimes.

And he loved his dick.

"Im a dick. But I'm your dick, sweetums." He brought Caleb's soft hand up to his lips and planted a gentle kiss on the top of it before smiling.

"Get a room, freaks!" Some guy blurted out as he walked past. And he didn't hesitate to roughly brush past Caleb, hitting his shoulder.

And almost on instinct, Minho was after the student.

He kicked the back of the guy's leg and the moment he fell to his knees, Minho grabbed's the man's hair and threw his head towards the ground.

"Fuck off, cunt!" He growled at the stranger before looking back at Caleb, grabbing his hand and then pulling him through the crowd of spectating students so that they could head to their next class.