Chapter 14- 2nd task

> Third Person POV>

Harry looked around the crowd without blinking, trying his hardest to find his blonde.. nowhere to be fine.. he sighed and looked into the glassy water as people cheered around him.. "shove it in your mouth" Moody grunted and Harry swallowed the gillyweed and coughed a bit.. soon the cannon clapped loudly making some kids squeak and the champions jumped into the water.. 

Cedric floated to the top with Cho in his arms and the stands started to thunder with cheers... Harry swam to the runes and saw the blonde, his skin a light pale and lips a light pale blue.. he pulled his wand out and shot the rope off and grabbed him by the waist.. he looked at the end where a small girl was tied up at.. soon Viktor came and got Hermione.. he looked back at the girl and dodged mermaids after shooting her ropes off too.. he pulled them up as mermaids clawed at his calves, trying to get a grip on him.. he made it to the surface with both of them, and they coughed and spurted water a bit, getting their breath back. The clock struck 1 hour and they went to the stands.. "shit where's my engagement ring.." Harry said in a harsh whisper, looking at his fingers and the others were wrapped in a warm towel, Fleur who was disqualified came over and hugged Harry, saying thank you and stuff.. Harry was wrapped in a towel and he went over to Draco with a heavy frown.. "baby.." he said slowly and Draco looked up, as he stood up. "did you lose your engagement ring?" he said and Harry nodded slowly "yeah" he pouted softly and Draco smiled "it's alright, i wanted to re propose anyway" he giggled and Harry smiled "sorry.." he said softly and Draco gently brushed Harry's soaked hair out of his face and traced his hand down to his jaw and kissed him "no worries" he said gently and he smiled "we have came to a conclusion!" Dumbledore announced and everyone was silent.. "in 1st place, Cedric Diggory!" cheers echoed "In 2nd place, Harry Potter!" More even louder cheers echoed and Harry looked at Draco with the biggest smile and Draco kissed him proudly "In 3rd place, Viktor Krum" he said, not as much cheers were released "and in 4th, Fleur Delacour" he said and some people muttered. Draco hugged Harry and kissed his head "i'm so proud of you baby" he said softly and Harry giggled "thanks" he said leaning his head on Draco's chest.. Dumbledore spoke for a bit and then people started leaving the stands to go back to the castle. Draco laced his fingers with Harry's and they went to the castle behind everyone.. Harry opened the portrait and Gryffindor's cheered for him "2nd place! when you came up last!" they said and Harry laughed "i would of been first though, i got to the runes first" he said and a Butterbeer tray was passed around but he shook his head so it kept going "no drink mate?" Ron said with light foam over his lip which he licked off "nah, i think i'm going to spend some time upstairs.." he said slowly and he nodded, leaving to find Hermione in the group.. Harry walked up the stairs with Draco behind him, when he got to the dorm room he looked around and it was empty, like he was hoping. Draco crashed his lips against Harry's and turned him to the shut door, pushing him against it. "fuck" Harry moaned softly and Draco traced his hands around Harry's body.. Draco kissed down Harry's jaw and down his neck, leaving heavy hickies up and down his neck.. he pulled Harry's shirt over his head, leaving kisses down his chest "you know.. your body is so beautiful" he said leaving gentle kisses back up his chest and over his scar lightly.. he went back to his lips and kissed him hotly "Harry? you in there?" Ginny said outside of the room, knocking and Draco separated from Harry's lips slightly out of breath and with a smirk.. Harry groaned quietly and wiped their saliva off his lips "yeah i'm in here" he said and he pushed himself off the cool door and opened it "i was changing, what do you need?" he said and her eyes traced his body "i was wondering.. if you could help me with uh defense against the dark arts" she said slowly, looking back up at him "Uh- yeah sure, just give me a second.. i don't have a shirt on" he muttered and Draco came up behind him and tickled his sides "Dray!" he giggled and he fell against Draco's chest as he laughed "thanks Harry!" she said happily, turning around and running down the stairs with a huge smile.. soon Draco stopped tickling Harry and Harry dragged his hand up to Draco's face, turning his own head to kiss him warmly "thanks dork" he giggled softly and Draco pecked his lips gently "you're welcome" Draco said happily gently kissing him again "this is different to what we were just doing" Harry giggled and Draco smiled "i'll take care of our child" he said making Harry laugh "okay, tell her i love her" he giggled softly. Draco turned around to where Princess was sleeping and her ears lightly twitched "Princess, daddy said he loves you" he cooed and her ears perked up a tiny bit and she looked up, meowing softly "see you soon baby" Harry said, gently kissing Draco again after he pulled his shirt on. 

He waited for Ginny as she came skipping to him "hi!" she said happily, holding her defense against the dark arts notebook "hello" he said combing his hair back slightly. "ready?" he said and she nodded with a smile, they walked up the stairs to the astronomy tower where she asked to study.

 She sat on the floor and Harry pulled up the stranded pouf out of the shadows and sat on it, "what do you need to work on?" he asked and she flipped through her parchments "uh i need some help on Animagus' and werewolves" she said flipping to the page and Harry leaned on his arms slightly to see. He explained both of them, she nodded after he asked if she understood.. "so.. i was wondering.. if you wanted to go on a date with me.." she said slowly and he looked up at her "uh- i- no- i just- i um" he sputtered, trying to find the right words "you- you know that i'm dating someone right?" he said and she pouted her lip slightly "who?" she said weakly and he mentally rolled his eyes "Draco- i'm gay.. everyone knows this by now..that's where i got this" he said tilting his head back to show her his hickey Draco gave him "but.. you could always still date me-" she tried and Harry stood up "fuck off Ginny, is this all you goddamn wanted? trying to get me and Draco apart?" Harry said heavily, turning and walking down the stairs "wait! Harry!" she said and he just kept going. When he got into the common room, some people were left in the room but not much.. he went up the stairs and pushed the door opened, shutting it harshly.. he went to his bed and fell against it.. holding his head harshly.. "you alright love?" Draco said, tapping on the door as he opened it "no" Harry muttered and Draco came in, and re shut it.. he walked over and sat down on the end, lightly placing his hand on Harry's leg "what happened baby?" he said gently and Harry sighed "Ginny, she's trying to break us apart" Harry muttered, sitting up and putting his arms around Draco's waist, slipping his legs around his torso making him laugh "she can't do that huh?" he giggled softly and Draco turned his head and Harry leaned over a bit more and kissed him softly "I love you baby" he said, gently pecking his lips over and over again making Harry giggle "I love you too" he said happily with a huge smile. "you should take a nap cutie" Draco said, softly holding onto Harry's hand which was gently placed on his stomach "you should take a nap with me" Harry said softly and Draco giggled "if you say so" he laughed softly.. Harry rolled off of Draco's back and laid back on the bed, his arms over his head.. Draco stood up and leaned against the bed with his knees, he kneeled down between his legs and kissed him gently "never break us apart" Draco said in a slow, gentle voice and Harry blushed "it would be hard to" he said and Draco smiled, gently kissing him again, moving slowly back and forth.. Draco gently kissed down his lip and he smiled "my beautiful boy" Draco said gently and Harry giggled softly as he kissed down his chin and to his throat, kissing over his Adam apple and back to his lips as it bobbed happily. "I thought we were napping" Harry giggled as Draco kissed him "mmm.. don't you think this is better?" Draco hummed as he lightly leaned his head against him. "yeah" Harry said, leaning up and kissed him. Harry slipped his hands into Draco's back pockets and pulled him closer "i love you beautiful" Harry blushed at Draco's words and gently kissed him again "I love you too" he giggled softly as Draco's fingers ran though his hair "now should we nap?" he asked and Harry smiled "sure" he said gently kissing him once more.